My husband is in the final stages of an interview process for a job in Melbourne. We *think* it is looking positive that he may get the job. The trouble is we are totally unfamiliar with Melbourne and good subrubs to live.
This is what we are looking for:
- 4 bedroom, 2 bathrooms for between $400-$500/week (could go more for the right place)
- close to transport into city, hopefully no more than about 40 minutes commute by train/tram/bus
- 15 minutes or so to a decent shopping centre (driving)
- school is not vital at this stage (son is only one and hopefully by the time he hits school we would have bought) but we would like him to attend swimming, nursery rhymes and kindergym
- easy commute to IVF clinics (unsure at this stage which one we will be going to)
- good maternity care/hopsital close by (thinking positively!)
I have been looking at Watsonia, is this a "good" suburb?
Thanks for any help you can give us!