+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Bm- i know she is your sister, but why do you continously put up with her being so terrible all the time?

This is the last straw. She is so selfish.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zombie_eyes For This Useful Post:

LoveLivesHere  (12-02-2012),Luna Lovegood  (12-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can't believe that she feels her need to publicly play happy families should override your need to have the hurt from your childhood acknowledged and sensitively managed. Such selfishness. Such denial. I hope you find a solution. You're a brave girl for even being willing to confront this.

Sent magically from my iPhone using
    Internet trickery

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kalgirl For This Useful Post:

SpecialPatrolGroup  (12-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh my. I'm normally a vocal 'keep peace with your siblings' activist but in this instance no fricking way. She needs to pull her head in and at the very least have some empathy. I think I only know part of the story because right now it is escaping me as to why he is even still a welcome family member?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannahly View Post
    I think I only know part of the story because right now it is escaping me as to why he is even still a welcome family member?
    If I knew my father did that to a sibling, whether we shared both parents or not, he would be removed from my life. Not just bc of her but the potential he may do it to my kids.

I just wanted to clarify and I know others have asked - she knows the details right OP?

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

Etienne  (12-02-2012),Luna Lovegood  (12-02-2012),SassyMummy  (12-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Wow I can't believe she thinks your being dramatic. Like po have said she lucky your going

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week

Vent away hun....

I wish I could slap her with a cold dead fish.

I am sorry that she is doing this to you again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    hey guys,
    yep she knows it all. She went to counselling with me, my older sister has told her. My mum had told my older sister how it all panned out.
    plus I have sent her emails that he sent to me.
    but she still acts like I am overly dramatic.

i am so wishing i was not going.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh you poor thing! Far out! Is she for real? She knows it all, been to counscelling with you, seen emails etc and she STILL thinks you're being dramatic?? What is wrong with some people?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Holy cr*p! I don't know the whole story but what I can gather from this thread, she expects you to play happy families with your abuser, and then has the hide to tell you that you are causing drama!?

Can I come tell her what I think?!

She should be grateful you haven't disowned her with that attitude and selfishness!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Can you not just say "thanks but I'd rather not sit at the bridal table, please put me on another table"?

Surely it could just be the parents, why does she even need someone "in place" of Mum?