Are you no more than 35 weeks pregnant? Or Know someone who is no more than 35 weeks pregnant in Melbourne Northern, Inner or Western Suburbs
If you are looking for a 'one to one' supportive relationship during your pregnancy, birth and days of early parenting and are willing to share your experiences of pregnancy, childbirth and early parenting with a midwifery student I would love to hear from you, I am a first year midwifery student at ACU and a part of our assessment involves us taking part in a 'Follow through Journey' with women who are no more than 35 weeks. Participation in the Follow Through Journey, involves getting to know a midwifery student and sharing your pregnancy and birth experience with the student, as well as providing the mother with additional support through their pregnancy, birth/labour and postnatal period. We the student midwives are assigned a mentor who acts as a support and is able to answer any question we or our follow though journey women might have. So if you’re interested or just want to find out some more information about the ‘Follow through Journey’ before you make up your mind. Please Contact Me:
Georgina Mitsinikos Email: georgina_m93@hotmail.com