+ Reply to Thread

Default Missed pills - Pregnancy?

Hi girls,
    I have a question and was wondering if anyone had been in the same boat at all.
    SO, I was overseas in January and on Diane-35. My partner and i went to liverpool and i forgot my packet at his parenst house where we were staying. Anyways so i missed 4 pills from the 6th-9th January and got my breakthrough bleed on the 10th-11th. Because we had intercourse while we were away i was scared of being pregnant so i didnt continue taking the pill. Then 2 weeks 4 days later i stupidly decided to begin a new pill pack, i still hadn't had my period.
    Since then I've had extremely sore breasts but especially my nippleswhich are starting to get better, I have also become very bloated. The last week or so i have been having some vaginal discharge that is clear and somes a cery light yellow lotiony colour, there is no odour, itchyness, etc at all.

So my question is does anyone think i may be pregnant i did a home test a week ago which was negative but just cant relax about it. i have a doctors app. on monday.

ps. i know i was very responsible with the pill it was a once off!

I went on night shift for a month, and was not as regular with the pill as I should have been, took it late, did I take it, probably, etc- the usual night shift brain which others who work nights will understand! Been on the pill 15 years, one small slip up, now expecting a little one in June! Good luck whichever way it goes for you.

Similar Threads

1. Sleeping pills - who knows about them?
    By MagicMud in forum General Chat
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 23-11-2012, 09:35
  2. Missed Miscarriage or Missed Abortion
    By Bon000000 in forum Pregnancy Loss Support
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 29-03-2012, 07:24
  3. Missed period, negative home pregnancy test.
    By Sweetpez in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 26-02-2012, 18:18