+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default peoples reaction?

hi im putting it out there as i need sum advice im 26 years old an pregnant with my third child an im afraid to tell people even though im very happy see i have a nine year old son i had when i was 16 who has autism me an his father were together for 3 years MAN 1 fast-forward 7 years an i have a daughter alone after a failed abusive relationship her father let when she was 6 weeks old Man 2 now i get to my problem should i be ashamed to have 3 children to three men even though the man that im am with now is amazing
    im afraid what people will say please help xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Although it's not your ideal situation that doesn't mean other people have the right to judge you, anyone who would try to make you feel bad is not someone you want around you when you are pregnant. Too often people cling to toxic relationships (with friends, relatives etc) and take on board judgements etc from people who should not be part of their lives. Look after yourself and your family and leave the judgers to their own miserable lives.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Thrifty Mama For This Useful Post:

laurea  (11-02-2012),Mod-Uniquey  (11-02-2012),mummaofspecialneedsx  (11-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I say people will always talk about something and as annoying as it is there is nothing we can do to change what people say behind our backs. You should not be ashamed you should be so proud to have 2 children nearly 3 and have a wonderful new partner. Enjoy your happy little family and let people talk it means they obviously aren't happy with their own lives.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to LoCo For This Useful Post:

mummaofspecialneedsx  (11-02-2012)

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    "Other people". Who cares what they "think". You just do what makes YOU happy. Focus on your family and your current relationship and hold your head up high. I know, I had my son at age 17. To be honest, I haven't had anyone ever say anything negative to me. If people stared, I ignored them. I know that I'm a damn good mother and that's all that matters. Even now, DS is 12 and I'm 29 (and always told that I look young for my age) and when he calls out 'mum' to me in public, people look twice at us, but it totally does not bother me; People are judgemental, they always ask "are you still with the dad"? Yes,we are stil together but I think, what the hell difference does that make?
    Now I'm pregnant with our second baby
    Be a proud mumma and all the best with your new bundle of joy and, from the sounds of things, awesome man!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ~Marigold~ For This Useful Post:

laurea  (11-02-2012),mummaofspecialneedsx  (11-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My experience is people will talk about others to cover their own pitiful lives!! You obviously love your babies so as long as your little family is happy that's all that counts. Congratulations on bub no 3

9. The Following User Says Thank You to nelle7250 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nelle7250 View Post
    My experience is people will talk about others to cover their own pitiful lives!! You obviously love your babies so as long as your little family is happy that's all that counts. Congratulations on bub no 3
    I agree!
    Congrats on your pregnancy!
    Focus in your family & screw what people think!!!! ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

11. The Following User Says Thank You to CrissyG For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks you so much its nice for people to say congrats as no one really has yet an that's what my partner says just let it go but them good old pregnancy hormones are in full swing lol i love my children more than anything an there my life an i cant wait to feel that moment when u see ur new lil one for the first time that utter love an devotion xxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Firstly congrats and secondly Screw what people think you didn't know those last relationships weren't gunna work out so as people do they have kids with the people they love and sometimes it doesn't work out if people in your life are judging you for having these kids with different dads then they aren't worth having in your life I was where you were not that long ago one child to one dad and am now pregnant with another guy I love to bits but I realized all this when the guy I'm with has 3 kids to two diff woman he had no idea those relationships werent going to work he even married one of them sometimes life doesn't pan out how we want it to but if your happy then screw what everyone else thinks youde be surprised at how many of us are out there and as long as your kids are healthy and happy and so is your relationship everything will be fine live your life how you want to not by how others judge you if the guy your with loves you and your kids that aren't his you have the perfect ideal life so be happy and enjoy your pregnancy and growing family! x

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ~YoungMumof3~ For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was in a similar situation to you when I was pregnant with dd (baby number 3) i got mixed reactions but you know what? It was from childless women who'd been married multiple times. So I didn't care what they had to say. I'm now 32 weeks with baby number 4, to the same dad as dd. Kids are happy, we are happy, so who cares!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to escapethefate For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    awwwwwww i feel so much better think i might get on my Facebook an announce my pregnancy thanks you all so much