+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Savingfishfromdrowning is offline If you can't change your fate, change your attitude
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have a Combi urban walker prestige and LOVE it. Compact, light, one hand fold and the full sunshade is fantastic

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    When DD was 6mnths we bought a steelcraft holiday stroller from bigW for $90. She loved it, can sit up or lay back, takes up no room in boot and she still is in it now at 2.5 and it still works like new. I will never spend heaps of $s on a pram again.

Sent from my LG-P500 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    i sold my strider plus and brought a city mini double and single i love them by far the best prams i have used (have owned over 20 prams since ds1 was born)

Witwicky is offline A closed mouth gathers no foot.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Our steelcraft holiday stroller was okay in the beginning, but we have found it difficult to push as DS has gotten bigger. The frame has now bent, I don't think it's a very durable stroller. I suppose you get what you pay for though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I went from my bugaboo to Silver cross Dazzle..it is fantastic great for if you have a tall child!!! so light..easy to use..looks great (hate ugly prams) carries up to 25kg...

Thanks
    Reviews
    My advice is to get rid of the Strider and find something that is more enjoyable to push and handle. Think about your needs-- is it for walking? Shopping?

My recommendations are Bugaboo Bee if it is an indoor pram, and Mountain Buggy Swift if you are an outdoor girl.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mad house mumma View Post
    i sold my strider plus and brought a city mini double and single i love them by far the best prams i have used (have owned over 20 prams since ds1 was born)
    Jeepers! I thought I was bad!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Boobycino View Post
    Jeepers! I thought I was bad!!!
    I have a friend who has owned 60

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I've got a combi urban walker and it's fantastic! Very light and narrow so fits easily in aisles when out and about. Lots of ppl comment how attractive it is as a pram too. The full cover is a great feature, when dd is in it and due for a nap, I just pull the shade right down and she passes out

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Witwicky is offline A closed mouth gathers no foot.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by missie_mack View Post
    I've just been looking (out of curiousity) at the baby jogger city mini. They are advertising that it weighs just over 21 pounds (which by my crude conversion is about 10ish kg) and has a weight restriction for carrying no more than 21kg. The weight restriction would really turn me off it TBH
    That's pretty average for a stroller actually.

It would be quite a while before a child would exceed 21kg - maybe age 5 or 6? Unless of course you have a bigger than average child.