+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    My brag is that I have the best hubby in the world. Love him to but

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    My brag.. also toilet stuff ..my girl was toilet trained at 2.5 (no mistakes !!!) now a week after 3rd birthday has been dry at night for 2 weeks..and we are nappy free for the 3rd night!! (i hope it remains this easy)..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Congrats TT!

Mine is: DD was voted as a student councillor for her class yesterday! She'd be the perfect pick for a teacher to make... so I was surprised to learn she was NOMINATED by a class mate and then she recieved the majority of their votes too. For a kid who I was worried about socially... I'm THRILLED that she won, what was pretty much, a popularity contest. I get to see her get her badge at assembly next Tuesday morning. So proud of my little girl.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SassyMummy For This Useful Post:

chameleon  (10-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    That's great TT and SassyMummy!

My brag is that DS took 5 steps on his own tonight. A big deal because he is developmentally delayed. Fingers crossed he is fully walking on his own before DS2 arrives!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Von Zipper For This Useful Post:

SassyMummy  (10-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My brag is that my DD crawled for the first time today. It has only taken her 11 3/4 months but she has gotten there one week before her first birthday. I am so proud and dh was home on a sick day so he saw it with me. Yay!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats everyone, they are all awesome.. TT u give me hope with my twins they are only 20mths, but showing interest already

My brag is that I had an ultrasound today & after already having 4 boys, we have finally managed to get a little princess.. Absolutely stoked, oh & hubby started crying tears of joy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    woo woo everyone! some great brags!

My little girl, who is 1 in 6 days , started blowind kisses today and saying "kiss" I am so proud. Her daddy cannot wait to get home and see how she has grown.

And my DS is such a little man, such a great helper. We went and picked his sisters birthday present, a big hospital duplo set, and he scanned it at the registers and pushed it in the pram the whole way through the shops as DD was cranky and I had to carry her.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats to everyone on great brags!

Mine is DD 14wks is now almost completely over her reflux (we just had 5 days in a row with no spews) has been officially sleeping 'through' each night for the past few weeks, that is 6-8 hours with a wake up for small feed and change, then back to sleep for 3-5 hours.

Now that she's sleeping so well I started putting her to bed in the cot for the first time on Monday, and have done so every night this week and she slept 11pm till 7.20am last night.

But my other brag is that I slept in my own bed in a separate room through the night too, without waking up and going in to check on her and ending up sleeping on the beanbag in her room