+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    As someone that is married that also has my bestie living with us I TOTALLY see the benefits!! My husband doesn't have a sexual relation with my bestie but we are very much a family of 4. 3 adults 1 child. We equally parent, have two incomes, I stay at home. (bestie contributes to rent and bills only, no child expenses unless she buys him toys etc by choice)

It's fantastic! My husband works long hours. I have company, she loves living with us, we share chores, she helps with ds. It's the BEST. We started calling her 'mum J...' as a joke because people think we're genuine polygamists. It has stuck and she really is 'mum j...' now haha.

I think I could honestly come around to being a proper polygamist!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bernard.Manny.Fran For This Useful Post:

Gandalf  (12-02-2012)

dreadlockfairy is offline The best things in life.....aren't things!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I think I'm missing something here??? The guy gets 3 wifes to have s€x with. But the women only get him? Seems like he is the only one getting the good deal. I saw some of the show the other day. I tuned in at the point where the guy was saying they all stuck to a routine where he spent one night with each woman, but sometimes the routine changed for birthdays & other special occasions (lol). To me, that sounds like the most dysfunctional & unappealing setup ever!!!!!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to dreadlockfairy For This Useful Post:

laurea  (11-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I would rather get out of having sex on my birthday ha ha ha how sad to admit that.. Seriously if they enjoy it good for them. To me it does seem to be a bit of a sexist family arrangement. He has three women to meet all his needs, raise the kids, clean and cook etc and they "get" to take turns with him.. As in its their lucky night or something.. I don't get it personally

Sent from my BlackBerry 9100 using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Reviews
    I say they should introduce a second husband and see what he thinks about it, with all the jealousy issues etc

Any1 can be a father.. It takes a special someone to be a dad, and a greater person to be a stepdad.

Me:28 She;28 DSD;5 DS;in progress

7. The Following User Says Thank You to daddykisses For This Useful Post:

laurea  (11-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bumMum View Post
    I would rather get out of having sex on my birthday ha ha ha how sad to admit that.. Seriously if they enjoy it good for them. To me it does seem to be a bit of a sexist family arrangement. He has three women to meet all his needs, raise the kids, clean and cook etc and they "get" to take turns with him.. As in its their lucky night or something.. I don't get it personally Sent from my BlackBerry 9100 using Tapatalk
    Lol bumMum!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dreadlockfairy View Post
    I think I'm missing something here??? The guy gets 3 wifes to have s€x with. But the women only get him? Seems like he is the only one getting the good deal. I saw some of the show the other day. I tuned in at the point where the guy was saying they all stuck to a routine where he spent one night with each woman, but sometimes the routine changed for birthdays & other special occasions (lol). To me, that sounds like the most dysfunctional & unappealing setup ever!!!!!!

Yeah.. i kinda thought that too the whole polygamy thing does seems very much in favour of the man. I know there may be less housework and stuff when it's split but where is the husband and wife intimacy? I don't know, i don't think i could do it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by daddykisses View Post
    I say they should introduce a second husband and see what he thinks about it, with all the jealousy issues etcAny1 can be a father.. It takes a special someone to be a dad, and a greater person to be a stepdad. Me:28 She;28 DSD;5 DS;in progress
    Yes!!!! I totally agree!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'd only be ok with it if I got to have sex with the other wife too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    So... Umm... In these communities where multiple wives is a common arrangement, if the birth rate of boys & girls is more or less 50/50... What happens to the 'left over' men?!?!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Boobycino For This Useful Post:

MissMuppet  (12-02-2012)

Witwicky is offline A closed mouth gathers no foot.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Boobycino View Post
    So... Umm... In these communities where multiple wives is a common arrangement, if the birth rate of boys & girls is more or less 50/50... What happens to the 'left over' men?!?!
    They become "Lost Boys"