+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I am not bitter and twisted at the moment but I have had periods in the past where I have suffered intense feelings of jealously at married couples and families in general, anger at myself for getting myself int the situation of becoming a single parent in the first place and rage at fob for being so useless.

But I have to move on and have done so , I am feeling really positive about the future. I am feeling a lot more confident in myself and recently myself and a friend started a singles group at my church for all the churches around us and feel really excited as to possibilities....so I understand all the negative feelings everyone has expressed.

GluttonForPunishment is offline Bubhub Award Winner - 2011- Most Optimistic Poster and Newbie of the Year Awards
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have to say. I have received so many supportive messages today that it's brought tears to my eyes. You lot are amazing. Thanks so much. It has meant so much.

You'll have to excuse the iPhone auto correct. It sax!

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GluttonForPunishment For This Useful Post:

laurea  (11-02-2012),MuminMind  (10-02-2012),share a book  (10-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GluttonForPunishment View Post
    I have to say. I have received so many supportive messages today that it's brought tears to my eyes. You lot are amazing. Thanks so much. It has meant so much.

You'll have to excuse the iPhone auto correct. It sax!
    Aw GFP, that's so lovely. I have had a bonding moment with my bottle of wine tonight. That and a bit of Bowie. Being single is hard sometimes.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alexander Beetle For This Useful Post:

GluttonForPunishment  (10-02-2012),MuminMind  (10-02-2012),share a book  (10-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyflower View Post
    I am not bitter and twisted at the moment but I have had periods in the past where I have suffered intense feelings of jealously at married couples and families in general, anger at myself for getting myself int the situation of becoming a single parent in the first place and rage at fob for being so useless.

But I have to move on and have done so , I am feeling really positive about the future. I am feeling a lot more confident in myself and recently myself and a friend started a singles group at my church for all the churches around us and feel really excited as to possibilities....so I understand all the negative feelings everyone has expressed.
    And big hugs to you too.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Alexander Beetle For This Useful Post:

sunnyflower  (10-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh I am so bitter and hating the world lately. I am glad to hear that I am not the only one. It's so hard to think that I am the happiest I have ever been in my life when it comes to my son but everything else sucks. I have no motivation to do anything and just roll my eyes when people tell me about thier love stories.
    I have no idea how I let myself get here big hugs to you I know how you feel and it sucks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Myztiks#1Fan View Post
    I am more lonely than anything. As i wasnt in a relationship with FOB when we concieved a child, i only feel hurt that he has no interest yet has in interest in children that arent his and have another one. Its great he can continue to live in a bubble but i cant. Its great he can fall in love and take on other kids and be newly married.

*i have no hatread towards any single parent who repartners with children, i just wish FOB would be interested in his own child.

Sent from my GT-I9000T using BubHub
    I feel that way when I see photos of my father with his wife's (adult) kids or his friends (adult) kids, I think yeah but what about us? You MADE us!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by michi221 View Post
    Oh I am so bitter and hating the world lately. I am glad to hear that I am not the only one. It's so hard to think that I am the happiest I have ever been in my life when it comes to my son but everything else sucks. I have no motivation to do anything and just roll my eyes when people tell me about thier love stories.
    I have no idea how I let myself get here big hugs to you I know how you feel and it sucks
    Thai ladyboys. Keep telling yourself that.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alexander Beetle For This Useful Post:

Ana Gram  (10-02-2012),Gandalf  (10-02-2012),GluttonForPunishment  (10-02-2012)

SPC is offline Senior Member
    Winner 2010- The Most Passionate Crusader Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm on holiday and staying with a perfect nuclear family. It is very hard seeing my 3 year old so happy to have a Daddy to muck about in the snow with. But I have a date tonight so you never know...I find meaningless sex with hot single men somewhat eases the resentment about smug marrieds.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I thought you were interested in the guy from the uk?

SPC is offline Senior Member
    Winner 2010- The Most Passionate Crusader Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I am in the UK as we speak