+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    GluttonForPunishment is offline Bubhub Award Winner - 2011- Most Optimistic Poster and Newbie of the Year Awards
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by singlemumma82 View Post
    Me, me, me!

And part of us breaking up involved him giving me the herpes virus by mistake so I can't even go out and shag a hottie to help ease the pain.

I'm a broken girl

And GFP, I can't see a guy like you being single for long, probably quite a few on here that would have a crack haha.
    Thank you. It's lovely of you to say so!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to GluttonForPunishment For This Useful Post:

singlemumma82  (10-02-2012)

Ana Gram is offline 2008 WINNER - straight shooter award
    Winner 2008 & 2009 - Community Minded thread
    Winner 2009 - Mod Award - most passionate member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shelle65 View Post
    I'm really not suited to relationships, so I'm not exactly bitter and twisted, but I do get miffed that society in general thinks that I am somehow a failure and "incomplete" since I don't have a partner, and that I am weird for preferring to be alone than be in a relationship with someone who annoys me...
    Totally agree. In my younger years, I went out with several people because there was an expectation of being partnered or wanting to be. At the 6 week point, when they said the L word, is when I checked out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Well I'm not bitter and twisted about being single so much - I actually like it .... but I can be a bit bitter about having to meet the XH's demands for not having the kids just because his GF wants to go on holidays I can't even imagine going on a child free holiday - Bitter old me!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    GluttenForPunnishment. im sorry, i completely missread the title of your op. just ignore my last post (except the hugs, you can still have those) I hope you find a special someone soon. again big hugs.

MuminMind is offline Bubhub Award Winner - 2011- Most Helpful Member, Member I'd Most Like To Meet, Most Community Minded Thread, Best Potential Moderator and Newbie of the Year Awards
    BH Advocate - PND & AND
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi GFP; First of all; a bunch of these ones ----->

As you know, I'm in a relationship, but I still feel bitter and twisted at times. Probably more often than not.

Perhaps this year had other plans for you than you first expected, but I'm still certain that you will grab life with both hands and go for it.

You've got an army of supporters in here, so although it might not be the love you are looking for, it is love, all right!!!

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MuminMind For This Useful Post:

GluttonForPunishment  (10-02-2012),Gothel  (12-02-2012),Witwicky  (10-02-2012)

GluttonForPunishment is offline Bubhub Award Winner - 2011- Most Optimistic Poster and Newbie of the Year Awards
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks MiM. You are, as always, wonderful and know just what to say!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GluttonForPunishment For This Useful Post:

Gothel  (12-02-2012),MuminMind  (10-02-2012)

Riiiiight.. there. Where I'm pointing. See it?
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    i get lonely, and lately i've been kind of resenting the ex, but i thought i was okay overall, considering the circumstances when i broke up with her.

last few days though i've realised that i'm probably depressed and i have no idea how long i've been that way without realising. i also have absolutely no idea *why* i would be depressed. no idea at all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't get bitter and twisted....well, sort of but more so have my own little pity party at times- wanna join?

Lately there have been so many happy couples welcoming new little bubs into the world- all joyously, and than they go on to lead perfect lives. *sigh* Stupid happy ever after!

Ok, maybe I am bitter and twisted- hehe

What gets me even MORE bitter and twisted is when that happy couple are a blended family! WHERE'S MY GOSH DAMN ROMANTIC HELPFUL AND THOUGHTFUL HUSBAND???

Than I listen to myself.

Riiiiight.. there. Where I'm pointing. See it?
    Thanks
    Reviews
    i am a bit bitter and twisted about being childless..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeee View Post
    i get lonely, and lately i've been kind of resenting the ex, but i thought i was okay overall, considering the circumstances when i broke up with her.

last few days though i've realised that i'm probably depressed and i have no idea how long i've been that way without realising. i also have absolutely no idea *why* i would be depressed. no idea at all.
    I think it's understandable. You were going so great, planned to have at least one baby together, then life took you down a different track when you weren't even aware there was a fork in the road. I don't know if you were aware of the depression private sections, but you might want to check it out.