+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    With tags and receipt as you've described then yes, either for us to use or grandparents cars.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I know it was a hypothetical question but I'm sure you would be able to sell it even without the tags etc...and definitely with the tags! In my ebaying I've randomly come across a few old used car seats and the ones that look pretty cheap seem to get bids on them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My friend brought my DDs old car seat when it was 4-5 years old (fantastic convertible seat) so I can't see whammy anyone would turn up their nose at one with tags still attached.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I would buy a used second hand seat if I was confident it hadn't been involved in an accident, so I'm not the person you are really addressing this thread.

But I thought I would mention that because not everyone is going to have as high standards as yourself. Therefore someone will likely buy it from you.

AndrewTheEmu is offline Bubhub Ambassador - tongue in cheek
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Nope.

I read alot on buying second hand seats before DD was born and decided that this was the one and only brand new thing i was going to insist we spent good money on.

not worth the risk.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yes I would. I've never bought a new car seat I just check they are in good condition

Sent from my BlackBerry 9100 using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes I would. I'm also about to buy one of a mate who I know very well. I know she hasn't been in an accident and DS has travelled in it in her car heaps of times.