+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Idonttrustjelly is offline 2008 AWARD WINNER The best username award
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Bachelor of Education Primary ... anyone ese studying this?

Hi all!

I'll be studying this through OUA starting late Feb (2012). Just wondering if there are any other lovely ladies doing this?
    I'd love to have other people to talk to and bounce ideas off for the next 4 years! he he.

xx J

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I'm doing this course but at a Uni, I'm however starting my 4th year this year thank god haha so over bring a poor Uni student.

hope you enjoy your course and make sure you keep motivated doing onlie study as I did one online and failed due to not having to do anything hahah I'm sure youl be better than me tho

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I graduated last year so if you need a hand with anything give me a yell. Thinking of going back and doing my masters in something as im really struggling to find work. Had a fair bit end of last year but not a single day this year :-/

Sent from my LG-P920 using BubHub

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mummyrissa For This Useful Post:

Idonttrustjelly  (10-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm starting this course at the end of the month too!!
    Only doing one unit to start with tho, as with a newborn and a 2 year old I wanted to see how I go first.

Good luck with it and I look forward to possibly chatting about our studies down the track :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by EmPowering View Post
    I'm doing this course but at a Uni, I'm however starting my 4th year this year thank god haha so over bring a poor Uni student.

hope you enjoy your course and make sure you keep motivated doing onlie study as I did one online and failed due to not having to do anything hahah I'm sure youl be better than me tho
    Oh you're so lucky to be nearly finished! lol. I'm quiet nervous about it all, but also looking forward to it. I just hope I can stay motivated and pass everything!!

Quote Originally Posted by mummyrissa View Post
    I graduated last year so if you need a hand with anything give me a yell. Thinking of going back and doing my masters in something as im really struggling to find work. Had a fair bit end of last year but not a single day this year :-/

Sent from my LG-P920 using BubHub
    Thanks mummyrissa would it be ok to PM you now and then if I need to ask some advice?
    That's no good about not being able to find work!! Are schools only looking for part timers? Do you think the bachelor degree is enough??

Quote Originally Posted by mumof1expecting2 View Post
    I'm starting this course at the end of the month too!!
    Only doing one unit to start with tho, as with a newborn and a 2 year old I wanted to see how I go first.

Good luck with it and I look forward to possibly chatting about our studies down the track :-)
    mumof1expecting2!!! Are you in Sydney??! lol. I'm starting off on two modules, but will see how I go. I'm keeping in mind I might have to cut back to one, hopefully not though.
    I'd love to stay in contact, please PM me whenever you like!

xx J

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    oh and even If I may be nearly finished feel free to pm me qiestions too I could be of some help dunno what hahaha. yeah no teaching jobs availae up here either !!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to EmPowering For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm in Adelaide but would still be great to keep in touch and try and keep each other motivated!!

I haven't studied since 2006 and only ever on campus so hoping I can cope with external. Only time will tell!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to TheseBoysMumma For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by EmPowering View Post
    oh and even If I may be nearly finished feel free to pm me qiestions too I could be of some help dunno what hahaha. yeah no teaching jobs availae up here either !!
    Thank you! Def will do. I just got the Curtin handbook today in the mail. Checked out Oasis and Blackboard and am trying not to freak out! You can picture me behind my computer chewing my nails thinking "What have I done??!!" LOL!
    I'm a little confused by a few things, but will go over it again and see if it starts sinking in. I haven't done anything like this before, so I'm expecting that I'll get the hang of it soon

Quote Originally Posted by mumof1expecting2 View Post
    I'm in Adelaide but would still be great to keep in touch and try and keep each other motivated!!

I haven't studied since 2006 and only ever on campus so hoping I can cope with external. Only time will tell!!

Oh poo! Adelaide! lol. Either way, yes please for staying in contact!
    Have you received any info yet from Curtin? I had a quick look at an article relating to the first unit and it was pretty interesting.

xx J

Thanks
    Reviews
    Waves - I enrolled in this a few weeks ago

What is your first module:Introduction to Teaching /EDP120 ?

Have you bought any text books yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I started this course last year through OUA. But got to curtain units where I had to go into schools and do a set amount of hours and had to put it only hold because I had at the time 2yr old and pregnant with my second. But its a good course. I did really well in all my completed topics. Credits and distinctions. You will enjoy it. Lots of group work. What subjects you enrolled in? I completed Introduction and curriculum and Assessment for learning.