+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Man, Im the BEST wife in the world!!

Just thought id share that im the BEST wife in the world. Apart for the obvious things i do, cooking, cleaning, making restaurant quality meals (im a chef), looking after the kids, ironing DH's shirts. I have now been give DOCTORS ORDERS to have AS MUCH SEX AS POSSIBLE!!!!

After having prolapse surgery 7 weeks ago, i had a follow up appointment with my gyno and the diagnosis...'HAVE AS MUCH SEX AS POSSIBLE'!!!

I mean really...doesnt my DH have the BEST wife in the world!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jennibear For This Useful Post:

Rose&Aurelia&Hannah  (09-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    lol! Why do you have to have as much sex as possible? I want someone cooking me restaurant quality food and ironing my cothes.

Prolapse surgery! Can I talk to you about that? I am supposed to have a major operation for mine, (uterus, bladder, blowel, cervix etc are all prolapsed and need surgery). Surgeon wants to do it asap but we are just finishing off our family (pregnant with #3).

What type of surgery did you have and what type of prolapse did you have?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TinyLittleTootsies View Post
    lol! Why do you have to have as much sex as possible? I want someone cooking me restaurant quality food and ironing my cothes.

Prolapse surgery! Can I talk to you about that? I am supposed to have a major operation for mine, (uterus, bladder, blowel, cervix etc are all prolapsed and need surgery). Surgeon wants to do it asap but we are just finishing off our family (pregnant with #3).

What type of surgery did you have and what type of prolapse did you have?
    I had a posteriour (perineum) repair and a cyst removed. It was on the minior side of prolapse surgery. Its very scarey but i had a GREAT surgeon. The recovery was the worst...constipation . I was only in the hospital over night (mostly cos i WANTED to go home).
    The best thing about it was i DONT PEE MY PANTS ANYMORE WHEN I SNEEZE!!! . And the couple of times i have DTD its been tighter (sorry TMI)

The recovery was much much like after a vaginal birth but i needed more pain killers! Im still not recovered fully but im on the way...hopefully the 'medicine' will help!!!

Feel free to PM me if you have more questions, though im not sure how much help ill be! The BEST person to talk to is your ob/gyn.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to jennibear For This Useful Post:

TinyLittleTootsies  (10-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    You have a great sense of humor. keep it up