+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Taking apart digital preg test

hello, well as my other thread states im not sure im pregnant! i have taken 2 FRER and both have a very very faint pink lines that can only be seen in good light so i bought a clearblje digital and conception date test, it came up not pregnant. Anyway i took it apart yes yes i know i shouldnt but i wanted to lol. and there was 3 lines 2 on one strip and a very faint on the other ( way darker then the frer)

what do you guys think? i have googled and have mostly found stories about 2 lines not 3????
    helllllp

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Maybe it was a dud test? Try FR again. Good luck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    The digi tests aren't as sensitive as the FR tests, I did the same thing when I was early pg, all I wanted to see was those words PREGNANT written on the screen lol, it took about a week later to come up. If you have a faint line on the FR then I'd say congrats your preggers

Thanks
    Reviews
    The FRER sound really promising! And even if it is faint now I am sure it will get stronger over the next few days

I looked into those digitals as I had seen a few questions asked about a similar thing and basically found that they will almost always show 3 lines, even if someone isn't pregnant (which is why they tell us not to open them, but of course we can't help ourselves )

Please don't think this means you aren't pregnant though - the digital tests definitely aren't as sensitive and I bet if you wait another day or two you will be getting nice positives on them too

Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'd ignore anything except the readout in the digital tests after reading this:
    PHP Code:
    http://www.peeonastick.com/hpt/digitalsecret.html 
    However if you got a faint positive on a first response, then it's a positive!

Thanks
    Reviews
    i would say, buy a "forelife" test. u get 3 tests n it costs just under 10 bucks from woolies. it measures 10 miu, so u can test early. use first morning pee. FR tests measure 25 miu, so a lower miu is preferred if ur not sure, incase ur only JUST pregnant. good luck