+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Donating!

So we have decided that before our two embies at our old clinic expire (according to the Vic law of 5 years!!!!) we have arranged for the paperwork so we can donate to a couple wanting to be patents. The clinic have told me that just because we want to donate them does not mean they will get donated (they have to test for viability of pg???!!!) but I feel positive as we fell pg twice from this batch! And feel so positive about what we are doing. We have not yet completed our family but we are not looking to use these embies before their expiry (an odd word to use!)

Has anyone else donated embies? We are planning on signing the paperwork to say that we are happy to be contacted by the children born should they want to in 18+ years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Reviews
    What a wonderful thing to do. It is such a personal choice with so many conflicting opinions. We have 3 frozen at the moment, and are hopeful we won't be needing any. If that is the case, my husband and I have already decided to donate.
    At the end of the day you just have to go with your gut.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Such a generous decision!!!! 😃😃😃😃

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am currently pregnant and

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oops, pressed send! .... We are pregnant and have 2 embies still frozen. We decided from the very beginning that we would donate. Op, it is a nice feeling knowing that you could potentially be helping a family fill their dreams of having a child. The idea of a "child" contacting when they are 18 doesn't worry us at all. I look forward to getting more info about donating but we will wait until this bubba is born before we take those steps.