+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    With dd we found out gender I slipped and told a few and than we told parents a few days before she was born. Her name wasn't officially announced until she was born though people knew which was my favs for boys or girls. We only told parents, siblings and my best friend about the cs too

With newbie we will be annoying gender as everyone knows we will be finding out. But names will be guarded as will my delivery date as I most likely will be induced a few weeks early

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I told everyone name and sex by 20 weeks. I'm hopeless at keeping secrets.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    We told everyone the sex and that we had a name we liked but weren't sure of but not what it was (except for close family)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    With ds we found out his sex but didn't tell anyone. We also kept his name fairly quiet.

With dd we told everyone her sex (2nd child) but sort of kept her name quiet to most.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Found out sex at 16 weeks, told everyone and the names lol.
    Next bub we will be finding out the sex and keeping it and the name to ourselves until bub is born.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    With DD we didn't know the gender and we had 2 girl options which I shared with a few friends once but didn't name her until she was born.

With DS we told people it was a boy and I only told my best friend the 2 options a week before he was due.

Thanks
    Reviews
    DD we did not find out the sex and kept names to ourselves, did not even discuss options because of people's potential opinions. DS we found out and everyone knew but again names were kept to ourselves.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes all our friends and family knew we were doing ivf. We were so excited to be pregnant that we told everyone the sex and had baby named as soon as we knew what sex we were having.

Thanks
    Reviews
    With both we told the sex, but not names. We had/have definite names but didn't and won't tell anyone the names till the birth.

We also didn't tell anyone the day we were being induced, and I have the date for my c-section for this baby and not telling anyone that other than our mums and my best friend (because my mum will be staying with her, so would have found out by default).

Thanks
    Reviews
    We have found out the sex each time. The first time we didn't tell people me knew so that was easy, with the second and third pregnancy they knew we would find out at 20 weeks so we admitted we knew but didn't tell anyone else. I think it's nice to be a surprise for family and friends.