+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Bump

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Sorry for your loss. I had a m/c at 6 weeks and I think it took about a month to ovulate but not completely sure.

We had been trying to fall pregnant for almost a year so I was really worried it would take ages to fall again. As it turned out, I got a BFP 3 months later and now I have a gorgeous 6 month old DD.

Hang in there, it's really tough to go through a m/c. I hope you get your sticky BFP very soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you cue. Nice to hear the happy endings. Just a little nervous as husband goes away cycle day 22 for 10 days.. So I hope it happens within a week. He even suggested I go away with him for first 2 nights so we can try then. He's going to Broome - could be worse places to go!

In life I guess you can't always time these things. My daughter who is 17 months was conceived on a day which I thought was way before ovulating. My husband was away for 2 weeks and came home for 1 night and that's the night we conceived. Funny how it all happens.

Thanks again everyone for sharing your stories.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay got an almost positive opk yesterday and ewcm so looks like o is almost or has been here! Great timing!

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck catching the egg! I've had two losses in five months just as you have, it is hard to imagine being pregnant and staying that way but as we have little ones already, we know that we can do it!

for you this month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    This is a nice thread to hear some good stories after loss. I'm currently in the process of my first miscarriage and as scary as it is to think this may happen again, we want to try again quickly and hope to have a successful pregnancy.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to harmonysweetpea For This Useful Post:

Mummy2MissA  (13-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by harmonysweetpea View Post
    This is a nice thread to hear some good stories after loss. I'm currently in the process of my first miscarriage and as scary as it is to think this may happen again, we want to try again quickly and hope to have a successful pregnancy.
    So sorry to hear you're going through this at the moment. I totally understand the desire to try again asap. Just make sure you take very good care of yourself for now, your little bubba just wants a little more time before joining the world.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi

I had an early MC by about 6 weeks (was expected, low HCG levels that only rose slowly and uterus empty)so didnt need d&c, bleeding was straightforward.

I was too impatient to wait (obviously after first MC happening) just wanted to try straight away. GP recommended waiting a cycle to know dates etc, but I couldnt do that!

So I did OPK's, I O'd 3 weeks after the day i started bleeding with MC. And it worked, that little one is now 2.5 So it definitely can happen.

Good luck

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Square777 For This Useful Post:

Mummy2MissA  (13-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you everyone.

I o'd 2.5 weeks after miscarriage so here's hoping.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,
    I have just experienced an early miscarraige at around 7 weeks. My bleeding has pretty much stopped other than some stringy blood streaks through cervical mucus (sorry... way too much information). I decided to use my internet cheapie tests to see where things are at.

Negative on the preg test and positive on the ovulation test. So... I guess we can start again. Seems strange maybe but I want to fall again as soon as I can but never expected my body to be ready this quickly. Its good that the HCG has obviously gone down low enough not to show up on a test. Should mean I won't need another depressing ultrasound at the hospital follow up visit next Tuesday.

I think my husband is a little worried starting up so soon. Some people say to wait... but is there a definite need to wait? Sounds like some of you have had success without waiting so it is reassuring.