+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default For those that miscarried early and ovulation.

Hi everyone. Was 5 wks 3 days when I miscarried (on Australia day) my second miscarriage in 5 months.

Just wanting to know when you ovulated. Want to start ttc. It's day 14 and I don't believe I am ovulating yet (I have a pretty good idea when I do)

Also if anyone wants to throw in any positive stories of falling pregnant soon after please do! Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I miscarried and fell pregnant again 3 months later. I think I ovulated 6 weeks post d&c. I am 38 and now 20 weeks pg. good luck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I've always ovulated pretty quickly after a m/c - about 2-3 weeks later. I was told that it can take a while for your cycle to return though, everyone is different.
    I discovered i was pregnant with my second child 4 weeks after i had m/c'd so i had ovulated about 2 weeks after the m/c. Baby was fine and is a toddler now

Thanks
    Reviews
    I misscarried at about 5 weeks. Then fell pregnant straight away again didnt have a period. Went on to have a healthy baby boy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I miscarried at 10wks & conceived 6 days after d&c.. With twins!! No question of when I conceived as it was the only day we dtd within 3wks of d&c & bubs measured 6wks @ 7wks post d&c

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Mummy2missA

Everyone is different in when they O. You have to wait for your levels to reach baseline/0 before ovulation will occure.

Again everyone is different in how long your levels will take to reach baseline. Your body may reach baseline quickly which in turn will make you O around your normal cycle time and others will take longer.

I'm up to CD21 after D&C and still haven't O'd (but that could be due to my PCOS to).

After my last D&C it took 3-4 months to get pregnant but by then we were doing IVF so who knows how long it would have taken if we were still trying naturally with clomid.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had a m/c at 6 weeks & AF returned 5 weeks later, so i'm assuming i OV after the first AF. I fell pg 3 months after the m/c (using SMEP for the first time) & i'm now 26 weeks pg with a little princess. Everyone is different & my GP told me to start trying as soon as i was ready.

I'm sorry about your loss & sending you lots of

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you for your replies, it's nice to hear of those in a similar situation and also to hear the positive stories. It's hard to imagine being pregnant when having miscarried twice..

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mummy2MissA For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (09-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi

I had a missed m/c at 6 weeks. It took 3 weeks and 5 days from when the bleeding started to O. I do normally o quite late though. I conceived that cycle and am currently 5 weeks. Hope you are okay.

Thanks
    Reviews
    congrats zoo baby that's great news. wishing you a healthy and happy pregnancy

I am on cd 15 now and using opk's. would normally ovulate about now to next couple of days but the tests are negative. hopefully can catch the egg before my husband goes away for work Friday week.