+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Anyone studying first year Bachelor Nursing at Logan this year?

Sooooo excited I have just found on QTAC that I have been offered a place in Bachelor of nursing at Griffith Uni at Logan!! Anyone else starting at Logan campus too? Or anyone else studying first year nursing?

Once again very excited!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Me!!! Got my offer last night. I put in a REALLY late application so i wasnt part of the 1st offer round in Jan. I have done a year (although part-time) at ACU B.of Mid so i will be applying for credit towards some subjects. Im eager to enrol as there is not many open tutes/labs etc left and i need to work around school hours for my 4 kids.
    Last edited by MUMMYtoMANY; 12-02-2012 at 14:01.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MUMMYtoMANY View Post
    Me!!! Got my offer last night. I put in a REALLY late application so i was part of the 1st offer round in Jan. I have done a year (although part-time) at ACU B.of Mid so i will be applying for credit towards some subjects. Eager to enrol as there is not many open tutes/labs etc left and i need to work around school hours for my 4 kids.
    Thanks Mummytomany you made me jump on quick smart and enroll in classes I am only studying part time. There wasn't much left! how did you go did you get into the classes you wanted?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im happy with the classes i got, but not happy with some of the lecture times. I'm trying to fit all classes into school times so i dont have to put the kids into before/after school care as i dont want the added expense. I have enrolled into 3 subjects: 1801nrs, 1977nrs and 1973nrs. i have already done A&P at ACU so i can get credit towards that.

What subjects did you enrol in? do you know if they record the lectures or post the lecture content online?

Im wondering if anything is going to be posted in the mail, like an information/welcome pack? I need to find out about vac/cpr etc.