+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Seeking a special egg donor

We are looking for a very special person to help us on our long journey to make a family. After several IVF attempts using my own eggs, a miscarriage, an attempt at donation from a sibling and two trips overseas to use a donor, I have come to Bub Hub hoping I can meet the right person to help.

My husband and I didn't meet until I was 38 so I knew I was likely to run into problems with conceiving. I just didn't realise how hard it would be. We are very much in love (married 5 years) and want so desperately to grow our family. We are financially stable and able to provide a loving home, cousins and grandparents, who would all be so excited to be involved with a new baby.

We are in Brisbane but will cover travel expenses for anyone from anywhere else in the country. If you think you can help, I'm happy to provide more information to you. Please email us at babyhelp4us@gmail.com.

Thank you so much for considering us,
    Rosiechild

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck with your search rosiechild!

X Giohara

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have you found a donor yet? I have finished my family and am wanting to do something special for someone else. Email Me - jenna.hutt@hotmail.com

Similar Threads

1. Very special person wanted as an egg donor...
    By kob65 in forum Egg Donation
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 13-12-2012, 08:17
  2. Seeking egg donor....
    By mamou17 in forum Egg Donation
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 14-04-2012, 04:40
  3. Replies: 43
    Last Post: 19-02-2012, 05:29