+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Feel like ive been pregnant forever.. vent for the day!

Hey ladies,

just wondering if anyone else is feeling the same and if it get any better

I am currently 32 weeks pregnant and it feels like time has come to a very sudden stop lol

Unfortunately I had to leave work very early on as well so i am just sitting at home hahaha

Just my whinge for the day lol if any one has any ideas or tricks to make it fly i am alll ears =)

Thanx
    Last edited by Nessa89; 08-02-2012 at 15:51.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I know exactly how you feel!!
    i had to go on maternity leave early, so have been sitting at home now for 10 weeks and am starting to go a little loopy
    My only tip is movies and lots of them!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes I know the feeling! I feel like I am in limbo! I'm 34 weeks and pretty much just sitting around counting down the days. I'm trying to keep myself occupied by washing all of bubs stuff and setting her nursery up and getting things done before her arrival like the car serviced, couches cleaned, skin cancer check etc but in between maintaining the house and running around after a 3 year old I am exhausted and find myself couch bound by the afternoon So I don't have any helpful advice but I know how you feel!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm right there with ya!

I am 35 weeks and currently working 100% from home until next week (when I officially go on mat leave) but work is so slow that I am basically just sitting around.

As the pp noted, I have also organised to have all the things done that I won't have time to after baby arrives ie. getting cars serviced, getting handyman to come and finish jobs around the house, get hair done, pedicure, manicure, waxing, washing all baby's stuff etc. but still doesn't seem to make time go any faster