+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Quick survey for recent mums :)

I am creating a mobile app to help improve the health of women during pregnancy. I am not sure which aspects of the app will be beneficial or not so I would love to get some thoughts on these questions before I start.

If you can spare a moment, please help me out by answering the following questions (just a simple Y/N will do). Thank you for your feedback!

1. Do you use the Government Maternity Record (or any other government information) during your pregnancy?
    2. Do you find the Maternity Record time consuming and difficult to understand?

3. Do you find it difficult to keep track of all your medical tests and appointments during your pregnancy?
    4. Would you like to visually view the progress of your pregnancy?
    5. Would you like information on what to expect during each week of pregnancy?
    6. Would you like information on recommended foods and exercises during pregnancy?

Besides these issues, what are the biggest things you would like to change about the Maternity Record?

Thanks
    Reviews
    1. Do you use the Government Maternity Record (or any other government information) during your pregnancy?
    Is that the blue book? If so, my doctors use it, I read it once.

2. Do you find the Maternity Record time consuming and difficult to understand?
    No

3. Do you find it difficult to keep track of all your medical tests and appointments during your pregnancy?
    No, I put them all in my diary

4. Would you like to visually view the progress of your pregnancy?
    Sounds interesting, but not sure exactly how?

5. Would you like information on what to expect during each week of pregnancy?
    I already have a few applications on my iphone that are good for this (what to expect is the only one I can remember right now)

6. Would you like information on recommended foods and exercises during pregnancy?
    Yes!

Besides these issues, what are the biggest things you would like to change about the Maternity Record?
    I wish my doctors would actually use it properly. One just writes all over the place, doesn't read what my GP wrote the last time, doesn't ask any of the things it says he is supposed to (it gives a list of things we are supposed to discuss at certain appointments, but it has never happened).

Hope that helps!