I am creating a mobile app to help improve the health of women during pregnancy. I am not sure which aspects of the app will be beneficial or not so I would love to get some thoughts on these questions before I start.
If you can spare a moment, please help me out by answering the following questions (just a simple Y/N will do). Thank you for your feedback!
1. Do you use the Government Maternity Record (or any other government information) during your pregnancy?
2. Do you find the Maternity Record time consuming and difficult to understand?
3. Do you find it difficult to keep track of all your medical tests and appointments during your pregnancy?
4. Would you like to visually view the progress of your pregnancy?
5. Would you like information on what to expect during each week of pregnancy?
6. Would you like information on recommended foods and exercises during pregnancy?
Besides these issues, what are the biggest things you would like to change about the Maternity Record?