+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default 30th Birthday Party Ideas whilst pregnant!!

Hi Ladies,

This is my very first post on a pregnancy forum. Im due to have my first at the end of August...very excited!!

However, im turning 30 in April which will make me roughly 20 weeks pregnant. Before finding out im pregnant i had so many things i wanted to do for my 'Dirty 30' bday, but now that i cant drink im not sure what i could do? I dont really want to organise a massive party and be the only person there that cant have a drink and great time.

So...the question is...whos been in the same boat and what have you done for your 30th (or a big bday) to celebrate. I live in Melbourne if that helps.

Thanks in advance
    Es

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    You could still have a big party but just drink mock-tails???
    Otherwise you could do a day outing? Maybe hire a boat and go swimming and chill out with all your friends? Something like that?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was pregnant for my 30th last year and I had a mad hatter's tea party. Basically we had a high tea with an Alice in Wonderland theme and costumes. I had all sorts of cakes and yummy food and a few different varieties of tea (including iced tea) and it was wonderful!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lala77 For This Useful Post:

Princess Es  (09-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm also going to be pregnant at my 30th in April!! We are going away for Easter the week before so that's all I'm doing really. There are six of us and we will all go for a nice meal but I'll have to drive everyone!! Oh well, I suppose it's worth it

Thanks
    Reviews
    I really like the Alice in Wonderland party!! Thats sounds like heaps of fun!! Might look in to that a little more!
    Thanks Lala77

munchkin05 is offline just me, my boy and my baby bump
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I turned 30 in march and had my baby girl in may .. I had planned a huge 30th but obviously it wasn't ment to be .. So on my birthday I turned 29.5 and once I'm ready to leave bub for the night we are planning on having a huge 30th and I will officially turn 30 lol