+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yeah I know a few on here. I know they know who I am, and honestly I dont mind. We arent friends, but I am who I am and Im a pretty open person so I dont mind them knowing what Im writing about.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It never occurred to me that people might want to know if they were recognised. I guess because for me it's a place of anonymity, but I don't post anything I'd mind others seeing. Better go send some PMs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I know a few but we met through here ... I haven't 'found' anyone as such ...

I'm sure there's people on here who know me, my sons name is a one and only, and I had my wedding pic as my avatar for a while ...

Doesn't bother me if people recognise me, I don't post anything I wouldn't want the general public knowing ..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I know people FROM bh..as in - I have met them online then met up with them IRL...but I don't think I recoginse of know anyone that I know IRL on here?

...I have the odd dream that I'm at the shops or the park, or doing a demo - and the person I'm chatting to starts talking about this crazy user of a forum they visit, called 'five in the bed' or something like that!

GluttonForPunishment is offline Bubhub Award Winner - 2011- Most Optimistic Poster and Newbie of the Year Awards
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I've had one person I know IRL realise who I was. They were like "HOLY SH**!!! YOU'RE GFP!!!" It was hilarious!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know someone on here quite well and have met her lots of times before I moved away...however, I did not know she was back on bubhub or what her username was on here, so when looking through the reveal threads and I saw 'someone' had used her photo, I was so shocked!! I immediately jumped on facebook and looked through all her photos just to make sure it actually was the same photo and it was!!
    I was thinking of how to facebook message her and tell her someone had stolen her identity on bubhub, when I thought it best to go through some of her posts on here...
    The more I read, the more I started to realise it was the same person.

I was just so suprised!! T'was a lovely suprise though!

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I doubt that I have. However it doesn't phase me if they are on or not and whether I like them or not.

I will note, I have the bub hub tag for my pram and NO ONE has ever come up and said hey to me or talked to me =(