+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default chromosomal testing on miscarried ivf bubbas

Hi girls, I know this is probably not the right forum for this question but I guess some of you might know something. Some of you know i lost triplets at 10 weeks and I was told after a curette they would send them away for testing.

Originally i was told it would be 10 days for the results to come back but after 12 days I started chasing up for the reults only to be told it takes 3 months???

Does anyone know anything about it? and if you have had something like this done, what were your results??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey dextersmum,

Once again I am really sorry for your loss. I also replied in your other thread a couple of weeks ago.

After losing my twins at 14 weeks, I had the results given to me at my 6 week check up with my ob.

They were not able to find anything with their test results, so really I have no actual answers as to what went wrong.

I hope you get all of the answers you need. Sending you lots of hugs

Xxx

3. The Following User Says Thank You to The Time Has Come For This Useful Post:

dextersmum  (20-02-2012)

EternalOptimist is offline Never say you have failed until you have reached your last attempt; never say you have reached your last attempt until you have succeeded.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your triplets. I had Chromosome testing done on my bub after my curette and the results took 6 weeks to come back. My results came back genetically normal which was great news but it did show that our bub had a very rare heart condition.

Sending you lots of love and strength to get through this and hope you are abel to get your results sooner rather than waiting 3 months.

XX

5. The Following User Says Thank You to EternalOptimist For This Useful Post:

dextersmum  (20-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Dextersmum

With my first D&C I had my results at the 6 week check up. They were all normal.

With my recent D&C. Well I'm assuming I'll get them at my 6 week check up too. I know FS had testing done because I got a $300 bill from the pathology place. I didn't know he was sending it (god I hate calling my pregnancy an it) away for testing.