+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Cervix position

Hi ladies I hope you are all well and sending baby dust to all.
    My question is about cervix position.

I am on cycle day 21
    ovulation was day 14 (lots of EWCM)
    With 7 days until my period I usually expect my cervix to have dropped significantly (feels like its falling out) sorry TMI
    so today I was curious and checked my CP and it was extremely high and soft it is also tilted forward which is unusual for me, what could be the issue.
    Other symptoms are sore erect nipples (sore to touch) not that bad though and pain in my uterus.
    do anyone have any clue what this all means?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    i truly have no idea what it could mean as i am only just finding out about all this of late (pregnant with my fourth lol) but is it possible to be pregnant? just the first thought that hit me hope someone with more experience / wisdom on the subject helps soon lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well it's CD22 and my cervix is still very high and very soft, the opening is a little harder but the rest of it just feels all soft and I'm so confused it should have dropped by now.
    My nipples are not really sore anymore only when I rub them which still tells me something is going on anyone have all the same symptoms and get a + HPt

Thanks
    Reviews
    Unfortunately, your cervical position is not a reliable source after ovulation. I've been caught out by the same issues in the past, so now I don't bother checking once I know I'm in my 2ww. I know about the typical pattern, being that after O, your cervix should drop and harden up, and you should have little to no cervical fluid. Well, one cycle, my cervix stayed very high, soft and open the entire time AND I had LOADS of ewcm. I Googled like crazy and found it could be a sign of pregnancy, but lo and behold, AF came right on time.

Every woman is different, and each cycle is different. I know you say you have a normal pattern, but things change so easily depending on diet, hormone levels, water intake etc. It's too tricky! So my advice would be to wait until AF is late and then test. FX it's a BFP! x

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MyTurnNow For This Useful Post:

laurea  (09-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well the symptoms are not going away if anything they are coming on more.
    Today my breasts are swollen and sore and I feel sick after eating, my number 2 are very soft and I have an upset Tummy all the time, my cervix is still very high and soft and now I can tell its actually closed I still have no idea what's going on but I'm testing tonight.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Did you test yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I tested last night which is 8dpo and it was negative.