DD got the lid off the dymadon (sp? Its a form of baby panadol) bottle today and had a swig.
Poor parenting on my behalf but the bottle is s'posed to be 'child proof'.
She's really sick and has been extra needed today (she is generally a needy child so extra needy is alot for me to handle) we made a quick trip to the chemist because we ran out of dymadon which is also the only form of panadol she will actually let me give her. She was holding the box in the chemist and had a total melt down when I took it off her so the lady could scan it. Said melt down was still in full swing when we got back to the car so I thought 'stuff it, have the box, we live 3 blocks away anyway and it's child proof, how much damage can you do'
Well alot apparently.
Out the front of our house waiting at the lights I hear
'mmm special drink' mumbled from the back seat.
To my shock horror the lid is off and she's taken a swig