+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    It really does depend on the person.
    I am 50kgs (height is about 162cm)and for me that is a healthy weight - i have hovered around this size all my adult life. I am thin but i am not a stick figure, i am not starving myself - this is my natural, healthy weight. My body doesn't gain weight (unless i'm pregnant) i always remain around the 50-52kg mark.
    I know on others this weight would be ridiculously underweight though - it is just way too variable.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm 5"8, at the moment I am 77kg which is considered healthy, I'm in a 12-14 in clothes. Pre baby I was 65kg, and I was quite thin, probably to thin and was always told I needed to eat more, even though I did eat. I'd love to get back down to around 67-70kg, that would put me in a size 10-12 and I'd be happy with that. As for other women, I don't know, everyone is different it's hard to say whats healthy and whats not. I have friends in a size 16 and friends in a size 8 and they both look healthy to me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Depends on their build.

For me, its 50kg.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My pre-bub was 58
    i would like to get back to that lol i think i weigh about 65 ish atm after baby #3
    my husband thinks i look perfect now. i thought i looked good back then lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Apparently im in a healthy health range but I tend to differ.. I'm a bloke of 28.. Standing at about 180cm.. Weighing in at only 60.4kg.. Any less I might as well be a jockey

Any1 can be a father.. It takes a special someone to be a dad, and a greater person to be a stepdad.

Me:28 She;28 DSD;5 DS;in progress

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    I think it depends on the individual, where we hold our fat etc. I'm naturally very thin, tiny skinny arms, can see bones around my shoulder/neck area. I've always hated being so thin so ate myself silly until I finally reached my personal goal weight of 65 kgs. But in the meantime gave myelf high cholesterol. So being a "healthy weight" for me has caused me to become physically unhealthy. I was eating a hell of a lot of cheese etc.

People would say "wow you look so healthy", but I felt like sh!t!! I've stopped trying to gain weight and am back to eating a normal diet and the kgs are falling off again.

I believe I'm naturally meant to be around 56 kgs, anything over and I'm literally force-feeding myself very high fat foods.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm 174cm and 71kg. While healthy, I'd prefer to be 68kg or under. I spent all of high school trying to get to 60kg but was usually around 64.

Was 62kg at my wedding, but that took a lot of work, and wasn't sustainable.

But, I have taller friends who weigh quite a bit less than me, and that's healthy for them. So I think it really depends on many things, not just height. Think of natural shape (broad or narrow shoulders, hips, big or small boobs etc).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm 5"8 and 48kg despite my best efforts to gain I struggle. I'd like to be around 52kg so my hips didn't poke out so much! I don't currently look deathly thin or overly unwell but a bit boney . My BMI is a paltry 17.
    Last edited by ICanDream; 07-02-2012 at 16:26.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm 169cm and sat at 57kg before falling pregnant. Im a slight build and so think its a very appropriate weight, bmi almost exactly 20. Ive been down to 52kg but think 57 is better, no more though!

Riiiiight.. there. Where I'm pointing. See it?
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    i'm 170/173cm and have been sitting on 54/55kg since i was 12. my metabolism is stupidly fast. i'd love to be 60kg. my joints stick out and my bum is all bony.
    i guess i'm grateful that i find it so easy not to be overweight but i do think i'm a few kilos under. last bmi count (according to one of those scales you see at shopping centres) was 19.

i can't convert cm into feet and inches but i'd say for someone my height probably 60-65kg cos that's what i would dearly love to be.