+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Tell me about the new Maxi Rider AHR

The one with the height indicator not based on weight.

This is what the insurance company have given us. I already bought an Infa Secure booster because it has taken over a month.

I have not yet picked it up, but will be by the end of the week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My dd has this and I love it.
    No weight limits-not even on the inbuilt harness.

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub-that's why it's full of bad grammar and spelling mistakes!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to kezanazz For This Useful Post:

share a book  (07-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Thanks. The harness is still only tested to 22kg isn't it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm not sure what the harness is tested to, but on the height indicator markings, it tells you when you can take off the harness and use a seatbelt instead.

Thanks
    Reviews
    DS has one & i love it so easy to use & i dont have a squirmer in the carseat now

Thanks
    Reviews
    we recently needed to buy a booster seat for our DS, and we looked at this one among many others we decided against this seat cos the seat didnt extend allowing for taller/older children. We would've spent almost $400 for a year or two and then our DS would've outgrown his seat again.

We ended up buying a Safe N Sound HiLiner- this seat extended at the shoulders to a crazy height, so we know we wont be needing to buy another seat ever.
    Safe N Sound have patended (spelling?) the "anti submarining" clip too, so no other booster seat will have this added protection. So all their seats have got a "belt" going between the kids legs and the seatbelt slides into the clip.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TrentsMummy View Post
    we recently needed to buy a booster seat for our DS, and we looked at this one among many others we decided against this seat cos the seat didnt extend allowing for taller/older children. We would've spent almost $400 for a year or two and then our DS would've outgrown his seat again.

We ended up buying a Safe N Sound HiLiner- this seat extended at the shoulders to a crazy height, so we know we wont be needing to buy another seat ever.
    Safe N Sound have patended (spelling?) the "anti submarining" clip too, so no other booster seat will have this added protection. So all their seats have got a "belt" going between the kids legs and the seatbelt slides into the clip.
    The maxi rider ahr does extend. Our dd is quite tall an it's one of the reasons we bought it.
    The standard maxi rider doesn't extend though

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub-that's why it's full of bad grammar and spelling mistakes!

Thanks
    Reviews
    She was in the maxi rider before the accident but we will be getting the new one. It extends, but so does the Infa Secure. She is 8, turning 9, so ok with just a booster probably, although she was in the 5pt harness before the accident too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    We just got the maxi rider ahr for my 15mo and so far I love it! She looks very comfy and is very secure with oodles of room for growth.

Thanks
    Reviews
    im considering the new maxi rider as an upgrade for my daughter might even get one for the new baby as ive read bub can go into them from 6mths on interested to hear other feedback.