+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks heaps ladies! i wasnt even thinking a bra like the Bravado Bodysilk.. just pictured the main maternity ones in stores that u buy an actual cup size! so thats great.

does anyone know where you can buy the Bravado Bodysilk in Perth? Would rather just buy in a store than order online jusssst incase. even though all reviews online point to AMAZING!

Thanks again

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was told to get fitted at 20 weeks and make sure you can fit your fist in the cup. Make sure you dont wear underwire bras.

I went up a cup size during pregnancy until milk came in and then another cup size when milk came in (it was still very tight in the bra when engorged with milk!).

This pregnancy I have had a delayed increase in size compared with the first.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm posting this link, I'm pretty sure it's allowed, I hope so, anyway

http://www.lovable.com.au/maternity/...48498_1413598/

This was my fav maternity bra, and VERY forgiving in size. You don't end up with great *looking* boobs, but extremely comfy, and not restrictive at all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mothercare stores sell extremely comfy bras and reasonably priced too! I always bought one cup size bigger for the hospital and I don't regret it! Before pregnant I was a 12D, during pregnancy went up to a 14-16DD and now I'm BF I wear a 14E to be comfortable.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kim...I have bought mine from online. I think nursing angel stocks them. ( do yourself a favour and buy some Medela Lanolin and Breastpads while you are there. It will save you from excruciating nipple pain. Those Medela Breastpads are super soft and with the Lanolin you have to apply , it keeps things mess free
    I don't think you can get them in store . But don't worry, the size chart they have is great. I was worried too about ordering online, but it was fine.
    Good luck !
    By the way, the Bravado makes a really nice shaped bust too

Thanks
    Reviews
    I went up 5 bra sizes during my pregnancy. I got fitted for the maternity bras at around 30 weeks and the lady said I needed to be able to fit my fist in the top of my bra allowing for when my milk comes in. Milk is in and the bra fits perfectly

Thanks
    Reviews
    I go about about 1 size during pregnancy and 1 size when I'm breastfeeding.