+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all I'm going tomorrow but I'm free any day to meet new people as I'm a full time mummy, please your welcome to pm me on here to make a play date you can never make too many friends I have 2 boys 1 & 3 I'm 28 next week (woo!!) and I'm 2.5 years married to my wonderful hubby who goes away a lot in the truck :P so I tend to bonkers at home lol I'm in the pakenham area!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh dear! The forecast for this afternoon is no longer 'chance of showers' but is now going to be thunderstorms and heavy rain! I am wondering if we should reschedule? I know how disappointing it would be but this is likely to be a little more than a few drops of rain! I don't want people to feel obliged to take their kids out to the park in potentially dangerous walking/driving/playing weather so am happy to postpone to next Friday afternoon if that is the preference? I know there is at least two other mums who are put off by the weather and it would be much more enjoyable if everyone could attend. I'd hate to go ahead with it and have people feel like they're missing out! What do others think?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I looked on the radar and I can't See much its all south of us but I'm more worried if its rescheduled what about people who don't see this before and turn up? I'm fine to go

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've posted on the Facebook page I set up too as i know quite a few people 'liked' it so I'm hoping people get the message there too! To be honest I'm not sure what the best thing to do is but given that the bad weather is predicted to come and some people may not turn up last minute, I thought perhaps it was best to trust the weather man this time and make a decision to reschedule in advance?

Thanks
    Reviews
    If youz wanna postpone its fine, i just was looking forward to getting my son out of the house and hopefully tiring him out lol but yeah with this weather you never know what to expect

Thanks
    Reviews
    Me too! And now the sun is out! Maybe we should just go and hope for the best!?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I reckon it's still worth a go like I said the radar is showing rain but it's going south under pakenham! We can always go home otherwise or relocate to a local cafe

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im up for it listen i'll send you both my mob number if you think that you wouldn't be going as it gets closer to 3pm cause of the rain just send me a msg

9. The Following User Says Thank You to vv27 For This Useful Post:

aussiemumoftwo  (10-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey add me on Facebook I'll pm you my name

Thanks
    Reviews
    K sounds good i've sent you my mob anywayz