+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Looking for mums in the Casey area

Hi mums,

I'm 26 years old and I have a beautiful 10 month old girl and I would love to meet some mums in the Casey area - cranbourne/berwick/Narre warren. Hope there are some mums out there :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Babygirl 2011! Where abouts in Casey are you? I'm 25, with a 8 month old ds and another baby due 10/8 and live in Narre Nth.

*in a world full of hate, they'll know only love* <3

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi MummaKnowsBest,

I live in Cranbourne so not far from you at all. Oh wow, another bub on the way....how exciting! Are you going to find out what your having? Well i would love to catch up for a coffee and playdate if your up for it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Babygirl there is actually a few of us from the casey area and around catching up this Friday at 3pm at the Old Cheese Factory in Berwick if your intrested there is a thread on it its under the playgroup forum.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks vv27 I would love to but i know the person who is organising it and she wants to meet mums with children her sons age....but thank you anyway!

Thanks
    Reviews
    No probs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Would love to have a suprise, but am far too impatient! Lol A play date sounds great babygirl! Have you got Facebook by any chance? Maybe I can add you as a friend on there as I'm more easy to contact on Facebook than the forums and we could organise further from there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Everyone is welcome to come along tomorrow! I know we'll be seeing you there vv27 and Babygirl2011 is coming too so hopefully you'll also come along MummaKnowsBest! The only prerequisites are that you're a Mummy (or soon to be!) and that you are relatively local to Casey area :-) Don't forget to 'like' City of Casey Mums' on Facebook for more information on local events and catch ups!! Can't wait to meet everyone tomorrow at 3pm at The Old Cheese Factory playground!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thankyou very much aussiemumoftwo for the invite but I already have plans tomorrow. Will definitely keep in mind for future events!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi mummaknowsbest,
    I sent you a message so you can add me on Facebook! Hopefully we can catch up next week on Wednesday?