+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I've seen 10 year olds in there. I guess when they hit puberty I would stop. My brother was happy with the disabled toilets, but by 7 or 8 could hold on.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    high school. even then probably grudgingly.....
    (my son is 9yo and we use the womens or parents room)

OJandMe is offline I am the strength my children will have.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    not till they're old enough to be out without me.......

Until then we use the disabled toilets...

I don't mind O and J going in together if it's a small toilet at a park or something, but definitely not somewhere where there are lots of people.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Never, i'd rather carry around a roll of loo paper (and a towel for privacy of course) than have them go in one of 'those' places by themselves!! No I don't know really, good question!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Ds is 10 and he goes on his own,I stand right outside the door.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I have girls, but they stay with their Dad half the week and NO WAY does he let them go in by themselves (oldest is 6). He always takes them to the disabled or parents room. I am glad everyone else on here seems to be saying 8+ I don't feel like I am unreasonably paranoid now (some of DD1's friends are allowed to go by themselves, even a year or so ago.) I have had an experience of coming across a man hiding in female toilet before though. It scared me at 15. A young child should not have to come across that all by themselves
    Last edited by chameleon; 07-02-2012 at 01:23.

Thanks
    Reviews
    13 and I'm still nervous about it. I think if DS wasn't such a tall, well build boy who looks alot older than 13 I'd still be taking him into the ladies room with me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    At least till 10. And it would be 'if you're not out in 2 minutes I'm coming in after you!'

Thanks
    Reviews
    IF we are out as a family DSS(12) takes DS (8) to the disabled toilets and waits outside - DD (11 today) goes to the disabled as well with someone watching... DSS goes to the disabled by himself - i am a bit of a stress head - if they are longer than 3 minutes the hunt is on lol.. I TRUST NO ONE

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    just a question for the people that trust no one what happens the day your kids actually do need to trust one of these trust no one people