+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Fast Food Baby

I recently watched the doco 'Fast Food Baby' and there were some special fun classes that one of the toddlers - a 17 month old called Michael - went to that encouraged toddlers and preschoolers to eat fruit and vegetables. They looked great and seemed a huge success. The doco was filmed in Britain and I'm wondering if we have similar classes here?? Does anyone know???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Im not sure but it looked like an awesome class. I hope we have them already or that they are an up n coming thing.

Sent from my U8510 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I know that when I was 3 there was a puppet show at my brothers kindy that I was invited to and it was dancing fruit and vegetables.

Maybe the foam f&v are still dancing somewhere?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleven Eleven View Post
    I know that when I was 3 there was a puppet show at my brothers kindy that I was invited to and it was dancing fruit and vegetables.

Maybe the foam f&v are still dancing somewhere?
    We have that come to work once a year. It is fun, but those classes would be great.