Toddler safety a nightmare? Can't block off an extra wide doorway? Who would like to review Dreambaby's new safety gate extensions? And get to keep the gate afterwards?
Dreambaby & Bub Hub are giving 3 Bub Hubbers the opportunity to review and keep a new safety gate and 9cm gate extension.
Dreambaby®’s new gate extension options build on their current range (which offers extensions from 9cm to a 27cm and which can be fitted on either or both sides of a Standard Gate or Extra-Tall 1M Gate). Now there is the option to block off up to an additional 100cm on both sides (making the total area secured over 3 metres!). This gives enormous flexibility throughout the home and outside and is also a great idea for childcare centres, home offices and all buildings with an extensive open plan layout.
Our 3 Bubhub testers will each receive a Dreambaby® Swing Closed Gate, suitable for doorways and hallways. 75 cm (29.5") tall. Opens 71 - 82cm (28 - 32"), with a matching extension gate which will add upto 9cm extra to the width of the gate.
For more product info, visit Dreambaby's website www.dreambaby.com.au
If you want to be a lucky reviewer, this is what you need to do
Reply to this thread IF:
- you have a toddler and a doorway / staircase that you need to block off from the toddler for safety reasons
- you would be able to these products and write a review for us
- you are a member of our Reviewer Panel (you can join up - info here)
- your Reviewer Panel details are up-to-date with your current address (user cp > edit profile to change your details - remember members cannot see this info, only admins can see this data)
- you must live in Australia
By replying to this thread, you agree to:
- test and use the product conscientiously for two weeks after you receive it
- post a review in our reviews section within three weeks of receiving the product (but not before you have tested it for two weeks)
- your review must be at least 50 words long and written in a way that is easy to understand
If you agree to all the above, post in this thread saying Pick Me!!
We'll look at all the posts that have been made 10am Wednesday morning (8 Feb) Brissie time, and select the three lucky reviewers. If you have completed your Reviewer Panel details correctly, we'll have your name and address and will be able to send you the product.
Preference will be given to regular contributors to our community and those who have posted in our reviews section previously. How to add a review guide
And if you miss out this time, don't worry, there will be plenty of other opportunities coming up soon! Subscribe to this section to make sure you are the first to hear about any opportunities.
Plus we do our best to make sure everyone gets a chance to review a new product, so it's not always the same people who get the goodies. And don't worry if you miss out this time - there are plenty more review opportunities coming up!