+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Completed large families!

Hi all!

Im looking to chat with other Mums of lots of kids who are DONE, no more babies! Ive been there 5 times now, & we are FINISHED (hubby had the snip!),so Im no longer wanting to chat about pregnancy,birth,babies etc.

Love to chat with others out there in the same boat

We have 1 daughter (eldest) & 4 boys. Ages, 12,9,5,3 & 1. Our eldest has just started highschool,2nd eldest in year 4,5 year old in kindergarten,3 year old at preschool 1 day & daycare 1 day a week, & our 1 year old at home with me.

I am a stay at home Mum - Im busy enough with the juggle of kids/school/toddler/hubby/work - without needing to work at this stage.

Must go, nearly school pickup time! Gosh those 6 hours fly!!

7fornow is offline Blessed Mummy to 1 awesome man and 6 lovely ladies!
    Thanks
    Reviews

My hubby says we're done, but unfortunately, I do not feel that way, plus I do still talk babies, since our youngest is only 10 months!! Otherwise, we're on a similar par, kinda!! My eldest is the only boy, is almost 12, then we have 5 girls, 9, 7, 5, 3 and then our baby.. Hopefully you will get some replies form the "done" girls

OJandMe is offline I am the strength my children will have.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Hi I'm done!!!!

We have 5 boys.

Twins who turn 7 on Friday (grade 2)
    Gabriel who's 4
    Julian 3
    Lysander 1.

NO MORE!!! Thank God for that. It's a nice feeling isn't it

Thanks
    Reviews
    We have 7.....we both kind of want one more but haven't done anything about it..... Yet! I think we're done though!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cool! Thanks for the replies ladies!

6fornow - We are in a similar situation, except you have 1 boy & 5 girls. How does your son like having younger sisters? We tried for a sister for our girl,but it wasnt to be. Sometimes she gets a bit down that 'she the only girl', but other times she loves being the ONLY one (& so far the only granddaughter for my parents....) & feels 'special'. Its funny, she is at the age where she is starting to turn up her nose at how 'gross' her brothers can be!

Its hard if you want more, but your other half says no-been there done that! If hubby had his way, we wouldve stopped after 3....I begged & begged, & we got two more! LOL. Good luck, I hope you both can agree

OJandMe - Yay to no more bubs! And lots of boys too

pynk - Wow,congrats on number 7! Thats impressive. I hope your pregnancy isnt too hard on you.

NicNac72 - Its hard to make the big final descision of DEFINATELY no more hey. Hubby went to see Dr after #3...then did nothing, which was lucky as we had 2 more!

DD starts dancing tonight. She hasnt done it before, is quiet excited! Hubby is on nighshift, so its just me AGAIN tonight. *sigh* The night routine is hard on my own,DH does alot of nights,which Im used to, still have a whinge though! Getting easier now though as the kids are getting older.

Well, need to go & tidy up,clothes washing etc etc etc!

Have a great day everyone

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Fiveforme For This Useful Post:

7fornow  (10-02-2012)