+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Pick me, pick me!!!

I don't tick all of the boxes, but DH and I run an IT business from home & I have a 2 1/2 year old DS (at FDC 4 days) and a 2 1/2 month old DD.

It is great having DH with us everyday, & I do love that we both have the opportunity to work from home, but it can be very exhausting. I find I constantly have the guilts - if I'm working I feel that I should be spending more time with DS and DD; if I'm spending time with them I'm thinking about the emails coming in, what jobs I need to be working on etc.

Would love to have others in a similar situation to chat to

Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I work 15-20 hours a week, study full time on campus and have my 18month old DS 6 days a week (I have some pretty small lectures with rad lecturers who don't mind the company of a toddler ) My DH works out of the home mon-sat and is rarely home before 7pm.

I will join you lovelies haha but like every other thread I participate in I am likely to forget I posted and never visit again. Cn you tell my mind is in a thousand places?!

I would love to join! I am mum to two (DS1 is almost ten and DS2 is almost nine months) about to return to work after mat leave for two days per week Have been studying at uni part time. I'm contemplating taking this semester off as DP and I are supposedly subdividing our block and building a new house (which is looking like a full time job right now! It is so daunting). I do pretty much all the cleaning, cooking, kid-looking-after. I would LOVE to start/own my own business one day so can't tick that box but would love to hear others input. Wow - lots of wonder women here!