+ Reply to Thread
    Gold Coast, Australia

Default Do you get mid-cycle migraines?

Hi All,

Just curious if anyone else suffers mid-cycle migraines and do they associate this with the timing of ovulation?

I seem to suffer a severe migraine mid-cycle each month and since I'm TTC, I'm now taking more notice of things and wondering if this could be a sign of ovulation about to happen.

I'm CD15 of a regular 28 day cycle and have not ovulated as of yet this cycle. Normally ovulation for me occurs between CD14 and CD16 and I remember having a migraine mid cycle last month but can't remember exactly when it was.

As I don't use OPKs or chart temp and CM seems to be non-existent this cycle, I'm wondering if this could be another sign that I'm about to ovulate?

jbish is offline “Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” Dr Seuss
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Ms Kes,

just saw your post as I was browsing and thought i'd reply... Yes I get mid cycle migraines... not sure exactly the timing of O but its usually around that time. I also get them just before AF is due... They suck!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to jbish For This Useful Post:

Ms Kez  (08-02-2012)