+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Physio gave me a pelvic brace to wear for walking, exercising, house work and moving around.

she tested the mobility in my pelvis and looks like the right hand side is still good and has lots of movement in it, though the left side is quite stiff and limited mobility.

she said it seems the right side of my hip is sitting forward whereas the left side is sitting back, making the pelvis unstable from seperation and being misaligned.

have some simple exercises to do if im sitting/standing for extended periods of time and also some simple techniques to use for sitting up, lying down etc.

have to go back in 2 weeks for more work on it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'd definitely book into a Chiro then.

I have permanent damage from mine which flares up and gives me grief every now and then.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm just chipping in to back up the other girls who have said CHIRO!!! I had it so bad in my first pregnancy from around 20 weeks to the point I couldn't walk, and I was told if I have another baby I could very well be wheel chair bound from early on. I swear I tried everything, it was such agony... so much so I didn't want to have another baby. The chiro literally got me walking again, physio did nothing. I'm 27 weeks pregnant with number 2 and having such a better pregnancy because I have been seeing the chiro right from the start. Good luck, but give a chiro a go for sure xx