+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default New single mum need another single mum to live in for about 3 months

hi...
    fisrt of all, Im newly single mum. After break down ,cry and begging him to stay with me and kids, he'd decided to leave us to live with his new woman. i kept blaming myself for the gone 10 yrs marriage.

we're selling the house since last month. I still live in that house. I felt alone, i dont have any relatives and friends here, so is there any mum with her kids up to 3 kids who wants to live in but only untill the house sold, please welcome. or maybe after just had breakdwon relationship, can come to my house and we share story to keep me company.

please pm me, im in bacchus marsh, victoria

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi am sorry to hear about your situation :/ i have some dramas like that myself in a way i live in queensland however, but yeah im only youg only 24 been engaged twice tried to keep it all together for my boys but in the end he just isnt worth my time, he left us as well he left me when i am only a weeks pregnant with our second child so, im devostated Things maybe difficult and new at the moment I was with my fiance for over 3yrs its incredable difficult to grasp life and the norm of it without having that support person in your life.. Hope things get better for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear your having a hard time, I am also 24 and have 3 kids on my own, I woke up one morning and she just said ok see you later dont want you anymore and that was it. so... yeh all I can really say is keep your chin up because as much as it hurts it does get better, I have been on my own just over 6 months now and things get better day by day. they really do.

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks Cherry and happysize, i'm recovering from the hurt. last nite i got the best sleep after 3 nites in the row i didnt sleep at all!! you know, the imaging him and his g/f to have sex keep rounding in my head.... ohhh so hurtful ... and i just kept saying my DD n DS name and said 'mummy love you, never leave you' maybe 133 times ( still could count them ?)...

you all rite time will heal it by itself...so, yes ,chin up me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Starsky79,

Big hugs to you and your little ones. I am going through something similar and I know how hurtful it is. You may like to place a free ad on gumtree.com.au. I replied to one and now have 2 short term flatmates who have been fantastic. Good luck to you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello BbBbBh... good idea, i might give it a go... thanks..
    btw, i'm ok now evryone, thanks for the support, now i am dating the security guard.. dont laugh... he does make me feel secured and safe