+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Went to the markets
    Went and brought puppy shampoo to wash the pup and it rained!!
    Cooked 2 batches of short bread. Chocolate with vanilla sauce and custard with passion fruit glaze (both vegan )
    Cooked thai curry and rice.
    Now resting...finally...

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Did my laundry (thank you Sydney for the rainless day - it's meant to start up again tomorrow!), ironed all of DPs work shirts as she's working and I was feeling generous. Organised my important documents and mopped the floor, then went to visit my grandparents. Had a swim in their pool, helped Pop set up the granny flat for my aunt and uncle and their kids who are moving up from Melbourne this week

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Went to the markets this morning after the rain settled then on to a 3rd birthday party which was lovely. After that went to a plant nursery and had a coffee there and then picked up an eBay purchase at someone's house. Off home now to make veggie stirfry for dinner. It has been a very pleasant day 

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Had a lie in while DD slept in, got up and dressed and went to park to feed swans. Then went to our house to check progress. Came home, had lunch and pretended to tidy house before going to pick up DH. Took him to house as he hasn't seen progress for weeks, then he dropped me off for a drink with a friend while he took DD to the park. We're now all home and waiting for her to go to bed and our Thai to arrive.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I woke up this morning to find ants all over the kitchen floor again so have hoovered and mopped and then sprayed ant spray to stop the pesky mites getting in again!
    All I seem to do at the moment is eat! LOL! So this morning I had lovely bacon, mushrooms, toast, beans and scrambled eggs. Then curled up to watch my kitchen rules rerun and read my book with a nice cup of tea and some mini muffins!
    I am now doing all of the ironing and when that's done everything is going to be put away then time for a shower and a pamper, I am thinking face mask, mini pedicure etc! Bliss! Before making a nice meal for one!

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using Tapatalk

Home, where my life lies waiting, silently, for me.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    i did 7 laps, proud of myself! been getting dizzy climbing the stairs, damn pregnancy

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've done nothing but sleep in till 10:40, (this is the 3rd post today that's mentioned this lmao)
    Cook breakfast, watch tv, bubhub, fb, watch tv, make lunch, repeat, cooking dinner, repeat.

What I should be doing is studying for my exam on Friday I'm such a lazy **** procrastinator I've drained my iPhone battery 3 times today because of bubhub lol

Edit: omg I think I've done close to 50 post today!

Thanks
    Reviews
    To those of you with sick and injures kids, I hope they recover quickly!

I had a nice day. Went out for brekkie and then did the groceries (not so nice with whinging kids in tow). Went home, baked some muffins for DD's first day of pre-school tomorrow. Took DD for a walk to visit a friend and a swing on the way back. This afternoon we had a birthday party which was nice - both kids had a great time.

Now I'm about to put DS down, get dd to bed and then cook our yummy dinner-apricot and spinach stuffed chicken breasts. Mmmmm.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    We went to Darling Harbour this morning on the train and played in the water park and then watched some of the dragon boat races for Chinese New Year. Got the train home and both kids had a nap so I went and did some errands. DH mowed the lawns. When the kids woke up, we took them to the local pool and then went for dinner. My son is in bed, but not asleep yet, he's a bit sick so needs extra cuddles tonight. My daughter is about to go to bed and we will relax once they're both asleep.

Thanks
    Reviews
    had a successful day finished a Uni assignment ( last one for this stupid summer study period), finished my au pair application, cleaner the house and did all the washing, grocery shopped for my friend whose staying here the next week and started packing for Melbourne tomorrow . gotta finish that tonight or in morning