+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Home, where my life lies waiting, silently, for me.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default how are you spending your sunday?

we've just spent a pleasant morning watching singing, and dancing to a nursery rhyme dvd. off to the pools for a swim and chips on this freezing day, then home for a sleep!
    how has your day been?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    We were putting down the laundry floor, but the winds came up and MOTH has donned his superman outfit and gone out to save the good citizens of the Eastern Suburbs removing trees from houses and cars and fences

So now I am doing bookkeeping, and soon I'll go to work to do the cleaning

DS is making clay-motion movies and DS is playing quietly in her bedroom

The dog is asleep on his chair, one cat is stretch out on the back of the couch and the other cat is curled up on my knee

The guinea pigs are peeping in the cat carry box and the rabbit is munching on a carrot in the other cat carry box

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    A swim sounds lovely right now, it's so hot!

We have had a lovely day, we took the boat out fishing early this morning, came home for fried breakfast and then went 4wding for a couple of hours. On the way home stopped off at the pub and watched the UFC and had a counter meal. We are at home now, the boys just got home from their dads house and I am now seriously contemplating taking them down to the creek for a little swim and maybe a late afternoon BBQ, sounds like a pretty nice way to end the weekend

FearlessLeader is offline Winner 2013 - Most Memorable Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    DP is out at the cricket, which i suspect has been called off. I told him not to come home til after dinner as i don't have anything for him to eat DS and i are having a lazy afternoon playing trains and watching rubbish on telly. We were going to go up the street and have a coffee and get some groceries for dinner then the heavens opened and we're stuck at home.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nursing a sick bubba and taking him to the after hours doctor.

And nursing a grumpy sick DH too.

Frigging awesome. Love it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    My dear, kind manfriend has come to rescue me from my broken ankle purgatory. He's taken me out so I can get a haircut, then I might go and have beer somewhere and feel human. DS is at his dad's.

Thanks
    Reviews
    its my 30th birthday today so after a big night last night and sleeping in till 11am -( kids were not home) went out had a coffee. picked up kids now veging out watching man vs food ( wondering why he isnt the size of a house) and DF is mowing the lawn. May take dog for a run on the beach later but depends on DF.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Doing laundry before it rains again for another week

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    I've been shopping (boring stuff - nothing fun), and am going to start cleaning the house soon. Fridge needs a clean out so that'll happen shortly.

Buttoneska is offline Winner 2010- Most Community Minded Thread Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Went to the beach early, dh surfed and I wet my toes and walked dog. Came home and had nap, then made bacon and eggs for brunch. Helpt dh for.a bit outside and just bummed out and watched bridges of Madison county.