+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    HI there,
    I'm 29 years old and still don't want to have children and don't see them in my life.. I have been reading through this forums such as this since i was 25 and was very keen to donate.. I built the courage to contact an advertisement that i liked but the couple didn't want me because of my race, (I am Australian but of Asian background. ) and that kind of made me want to hide under a shell.

My question is, have you or is there other donors out there that have been rejected?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    hello forevernew i want to say good on you for thinking about been ed and wanted to help person/couple like me to be mummy and daddy its too bad about the couple that rejected you pick you self up and search for another couple to help and if it was me i would be honoured to have the offer from any good luck jojo

KtKing is offline The same sun that melts the ice hardens the clay. The difference is the nature of the material.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Past egg donor happy to answer questions for anyone considering donating

Hi Lisa,

I only have one question.

I am current 20 weeks preg with my first child which was conceived through the generous donation of eggs from my wonderful sister. Straight after donating her and her DP have started trying for their #2 baby but it has been nearly 5 months and they are still having no luck. I am starting to feel anxious and guilty at the same time because they would probably be pregnant by now if she hadn't put herself through the egg donation process for me.

So my question is, how long after donating did it take for your cycle to regulate and go back to normal? She said hers is now all over the place and will be 20ish days one month and 30ish days the next. So picking the ovulation date is very hard for her at the moment. I'm just so scared that by helping me she has caused more problems for herself.

Thanks for your input.

Katie

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hopeful egg recipient wanting donor opinions

Hi to all you amazingly selfless woman whom have either donated or are thinking about it

As someone currently looking for an egg donor, I am wanting to know from people whom have donated or are looking to donate what things to do you want to know about a potential recipient in the initial add? What things stood out to you and drew you to a recipient, and what (if anything) turns you off a potential recipient.

Thank you to anyone whom replies as I would be so grateful to anyone who can give me any useful information to hopefully make my journey to find an egg donor a success sooner rather than later. Thank you again Ngaire

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,

I am a 41 year old woman wanting to donate my eggs to a loving couple wanting to start a family, but am having trouble finding any sites where i can do this. As most say they will only take eggs from someone that is 36 or younger.
    I do not have a any children myself, as this was my choice, and I am extremely happy as I am a step mother and aunty to three beautiful girls, but would love to give joy to someone that cannot have any children.

I would love if anyone cold point me in the right direction in how I can donate my eggs. Thankyou