+ Reply to Thread
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Anyone else watching the All Stars ... by themselves?

DH just doesn't get NRL, or sport for that matter. He's not that type of guy. So it's always me sitting watching footy games, or even the tennis, shouting at the television. I become a MONSTER when its state of origin and if my team plays on a Friday night DH knows that sleep will be hard to get until the game is over.

So now, I'm watching the NRL All Stars game by myself (and its my birthday lol!) while DH make himself appear busy because "I'll join you in a minute," but really.. he hates it. And doesn't follow the rules and doesn't get why I'm yelling "GIVE IT TO THURSTON!!!"

Anyone else in this boat?

Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    No dh and i are both sports nuts so is dd lol.
    Lol we watched a bit but have a full iq box so have to unload recorded stuff.
    Go the Indigenous team even though I'm not a huge fan of many of the players lol
    Love the pre game stuff though the anthem in a Indigenous language and the traditional dance with the player involvement made my heart sing and proud to be Aboriginal