+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hubby has been at work since 6, I'm having a terrible day. Actually terrible week... Actually just a general terrible I want this baby to vomit on someone else, the 2yr old not to need me and the 5yr old to stop being terrorizing the 2yr old!!!

---------
    Mummie to
    Lucy Alys (July '06)
    Minnie Audrey (July '09)
    Pippi Violet (oct '11)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes we are. Yet another weekend where we try to have fun but DS (5) manages to whinge and whine and suck the fun out of it. I don't know what's got into him but I'm almost ready for bed in order to survive tomorrow!

FearlessLeader is offline Winner 2013 - Most Memorable Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    yes we had a babysitter, free movie tickets, all ready to go, then got to the cinema and the ticket guy points out the not-so-fine print that says you can't use the free tix on a saturday night really don't know how we missed that! We went out for a drink instead but i didn't really feel like being out in a bar so i came home and DP has gone to a mate's house. Boo!

SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander Beetle View Post
    My only condition is no chairs and I MUST be seated near a toilet.
    No chairs or no stairs? I imagine with a broken ankle chairs are highly regarded.

We are home. DH and I put the first coat of paint on 2 book cases. Hoping to get the next coat on tonight too. But for now, DD and I are watching Peppa Pig and I am hoping that the skanky lettuce that I fed us has no ill effect (I have no sense of smell and DH only realised it was the lettuce half way through his first taco.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I work every Saturday night!!!! Can't remember when I had one off and going out to do something. Hoping to have a night out and see a comedian next month but that's on a we'd nite!!!!

BarefootedMumma is offline Aiming to be in the top 10 busiest users one week.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I,m home yet again. Aside from new years i can,t think of the last time i was out on a saturday night.

Dh ans i are home bodies, whilst i am in the mood to go out the only friend i normally see on a saturday night is technically homeless so visiting her would be awkard.

XOOMing in to the hub from the couch

bellalika is offline I'm trying my hardest, please don't ask for more.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm home. Watching TV with hubby while silently planning how to kill him and make it look like an accident (this is a joke). Air Force One and a Milo. Do I know how to rock Saturday night or what!?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I travelled by public transport for 45 mins to see DP, who was out with a few friend, only to be totally ignored. I left 15 mins later without saying a word and I am now home alone, in bed. I haven't even got a call from DP even though I left over an hour and a half ago. I'm also 27 weeks pregnant. I shouldn't have wasted my time!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RandR View Post
    I travelled by public transport for 45 mins to see DP, who was out with a few friend, only to be totally ignored. I left 15 mins later without saying a word and I am now home alone, in bed. I haven't even got a call from DP even though I left over an hour and a half ago. I'm also 27 weeks pregnant. I shouldn't have wasted my time!
    Wow! I'm sorry

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeap I am at home tonight. Kids are at their dads until tomorrow night, so it is very quiet. We moved house last week and I really need to do some unpacking but I have been resting lol.

I am cranky with DP because he sent a PM on facebook to a mutual friend telling her her profile pic was "GREAT". He is ****ty because I am ****ty about it. He says girls have something against compliments. So maybe I am over reacting.