+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Buttoneska is offline Winner 2010- Most Community Minded Thread Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Are you at home on a Saturday night?

I am and Im really bored - I don't normally feel like going out - but I guess I have itchy feet or something??

Last weekend was jammed packed and I was looking forward to a quite now but now I am climbing the walls.

I went to see Iron LAdy (it was good), cleaned the house from top to bottom, did the grocery shopping, made a big batch of bolognaise, helpt DH in the garden for a bit, read a book, had a bath, talked to a few mates on the phone, made dinner and Im still full of beans and restless.

What is everyon else up to?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Broken ankle blah blah, so nothing again. So very bored. Sick of the sight of the house.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yep I am at home. DS is with his dad and I need to pull finger out and do some work or I won't get paid! No motivation to do it. I can't be bothered to cook or even make a sandwich so I probably won't have dinner either. I would like to go out but given i'm 7.5 months pregnant I will probably want to come home in an hour!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yup - 35 weeks pregnant so partying days are over. I just made an old school blancmange and am bubhubbing while waiting for it to cool enough for the fridge. DP and I may take a quick drive soon, though, to grab gelato.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yep I'm home. My eyeballs are stinging from dh cutting up onion. Dd is watching finding nemo on my lap and we're both in our pjs. She'll be in bed within the hour so we'll be veging out doing nothing. Boring.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm at home with the kids and I'm BORED! DH has gone fishing so we are havving a lazy night. The kids are having fish fingers and I'm having a strongbow. Mother of the year right here! lol I am hanging for a night out and will hopefully have one soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep. Just DS and I at home tonight. He will be in bed in an hour or two and I will watch tv. Exciting stuff!!

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    It's only 4pm here but yep we will be home, no babysitter, no family support couldn't go out even if we wanted too..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chilling out with dd while DH is on night shift.
    Bored but really looming forward to going to bed. It has been a long day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yep. I rarely go anywhere. I think dd said Shark Tale is on tonight. We have popcorn so that will be our night lol. We're going away next weekent for Cancer Council stuff but nothing on this weekend.