+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I am so very sorry to hear that your first cycle resulted in a BFN.

A coulple of suggestions - have you seen your FS for a follow up? He/She may already have some suggestions for you re another cycle.

Like the other ladies have already suggested: CoQ10, Fish Oil, Royal Jelly, Maca (powder or capsules) (for both you and your dh), accupuncture if you are not already doing so.

As for the type of cycle - we have now done 7 stims and the only cycle we had vacuoles was our only antagonist cycle. Most of our other cycles were flare cycles and we did not get vacuoles in our embryos from them. Might be worth considering.

If you feel that the issue is more your DH, what about beefing up his vitamin intake. Some suggestions for him might also be a good quality mens mulitvitamin (does not necessarily have to be menevit as I find that some of the other men's mulit are just as good or better and cost far less), selenium, fish oil, maca, vitamin c, and more but sorry I just can't remember them at the moment.

Good luck for your next cycle, I do hope that it brings you success.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BronwynCJ For This Useful Post:

Kenta  (06-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you Bronwyn for taking the time to respond. Looks like you have also had a challenging time with the IVF journey. How come you only did PICSI once? I'll try adding some more vitamins suggested but don't know if it will work as planning to do the 2nd cycle in March. Interesting about the antagonist cycle and vacuoles - we are doing it again but with a higher dose of FSH.