+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    The last time I went to the shopping centre, was with my Dad and his partner. And we got a young guy behind the cash counter, and man, you could tell he did not want to be there. He was rude, grumpy and just didn't give a crap about what he was doing. Just wanted us out as quickly as possible..

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have the opposite problem - when they only put like 2 or 3 smallish items in a bag - fill 'er up!!

I always group my items how I want them packed, with bags allocated.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Always put it on the belt how I want packed, frozen/cold together, soft together, cans/bottles together, meat together, deli together, fruit/veggies together etc, but what REALY annoys me is when they grab something half way down the belt and put it in the bag with otherstuff that doesn't go together!!! I have laid it all out for you!! What are you doing!!! It annoys me so much!!

I worked at checkout during high school and I hated when they didn't put stuff on the belt in order, I tried my hardest to pack things how hey should be but sometimes you jut couldn't be bothered! As long as it doesn't get squashed I really didnt care.. It went in order on the belt, of that meant apples and detergent got packed together because you were to lazy to put in on the belt properly (and I couldn't reach the bloody things) then too bad!! Lol

sent from my iPhone, so apologies for the typos!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I have the problem of them not filling the bags, they out 2-3 things in and that's it! Grrrr. I haven't noticed a difference between m/f checkout chicks, but in h/s and uni when I worked at Coles, the boys were super competitive and would get jealous if any of us girls had a faster scanning rate. To the point they would scan a bag full of items really fast then put the register in standby mode while they packed the groceries so it wouldn't bring their scan rate down! Seriously... How annoying! I started off just packing for a few weekends before I started on registers so I was the best bag packer EVER!

BarefootedMumma is offline Aiming to be in the top 10 busiest users one week.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Maybe i am just being sexist then.

But i usually avoid the boys and was rather upset that i had to go to a boy this time. I don't do self serve as it's too hard to get everything in the correct order and therefor i would be unable to pack my car in such a way that i don't get broken eggs or squished bread oer worse still, lost chicken breats.

XOOMing in to the hub from the couch

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    i dont think there are many guys at our woolies. there is one that i avoid like the plague though, hes sooo slow and keeps wanting to chat about sh!t. i want to say 'shut up just scan/pack my stuff and stop talking to me' hes a bit creepy as well

i find that they tend to cram lots of stuff in green bags but only put a couple of things in plastic bags (when i run out of bags).

HugsBunny is offline Once upon a time there was a bunny.........
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    This is why I like to shop online and have it delivered, or shop at Aldi so I get to pack my trolley and my bags myself

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttoneska View Post
    also, don't you unpack int eh order oyu want everything packed?? I do.
    Now that is my bug bear, why oh why must the reorganise my bags (I've had both men and women do it). I lay everything out how I want it packed and I can't tell you how often they swap it around, do I really look like I want mince meat in with my vegies and chicken in with my laundry powder. Why do they do it?

Buttoneska is offline Winner 2010- Most Community Minded Thread Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ICanDream View Post
    Now that is my bug bear, why oh why must the reorganise my bags (I've had both men and women do it). I lay everything out how I want it packed and I can't tell you how often they swap it around, do I really look like I want mince meat in with my vegies and chicken in with my laundry powder. Why do they do it?
    I always ask for any meat to go into plastic bags not green ones in case they drip. But otherwise yeh just put it in the order u want it packed and they shouldn't move it