+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Weird Dreams

Do you have them, the other night I had one it went like this I was over at mum and dads looked up at the sky and there is Santa standing on a cloud fishing . I call my niece over for her to have a look and she was like WOW, we all go inside just before he jumps off and lands in our house as Santas helper who blew bubbles all the time WTF lol.

Whats your weird dream?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    hahah I had one last night I was on
    a boat thats all I remember now!

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Haha that's strange!

I don't have odd dreams, I do have predictive dreams when I am well rested but only about myself or those very close to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Oh yes. Last night I dreamed I was pregnant but there was some problem, so I had to give birth but it was like a kitten, or a baby with kitten teeth? Not sure? And they fixed whatever was wrong and then put it back inside me. But it kept wanting to fall out so then I had to get my cervix stitched. And this all happened not at a hospital but like a servo or somewhere.

I have bizarre dreams all the time. I've had 2 in the last 3 night of people telling me I have gross saggy boobs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I dream about planes constantly, and they are usually crashing! I'm never in them, just watching them fall.

Majestic - ive also dreamt that I delivered a litter of kittens!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I dream about planes/holidays im always running late for the plane either getting there or on the way home but I do know why I have them but that is a whole different thread lol