+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Cheapest Place Overseas to buy Baby Jogger City Select

Hi All,

After lots of research into prams, we have decided that the Baby Jogger City Select is the pram for us to get with a 20 month age gap. I know other bubhubbers have purchsed this pram overseas and was just wondering where they purchased it from?

I have found Winkalotts in NZ and for the Pram and the Second Toddler seat works out a little cheaper than you would just buy the pram for here in Australia. At the moment Winkalotts are out of stock until April, which is fine as bubs is not due til May, but thought I would shop around and see who else out there sells this pram cheaper than Aus.

Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Amazon is apparently very reliable and cheap too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have just bought one off Amazon that arrived yesterday. It cost $770 for the pram and the second seat including postage. It arrived in 4 days. You have to put the pram (with 1 seat) and the second seat as seperate items in your shopping cart though. It will not allow you to post it here if you try and order the pram with 2 seats if that makes sense. This doesn't affect the cost or postage though. I also wanted to purchase a car seat adapter but they will not post it here.

My understanding is that it does not come with a warranty(unless you want to ship it back to the US). This didn't worry me though as we were looking at others on ebay that wouldn't have had a warranty either.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by moppet View Post
    I have just bought one off Amazon that arrived yesterday. It cost $770 for the pram and the second seat including postage. It arrived in 4 days. You have to put the pram (with 1 seat) and the second seat as seperate items in your shopping cart though. It will not allow you to post it here if you try and order the pram with 2 seats if that makes sense. This doesn't affect the cost or postage though. I also wanted to purchase a car seat adapter but they will not post it here.

My understanding is that it does not come with a warranty(unless you want to ship it back to the US). This didn't worry me though as we were looking at others on ebay that wouldn't have had a warranty either.
    Hi Moppet, do you know who on Amazon you bought the pram off?? All the ones i have looked at dont ship to australia Thanks heaps x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by moppet View Post

This was me over a year ago. But I got mine for less and was able to buy the extras. So they have obviously changed it since. Well over a year and still in love. Works perfectly and by now warranty would have run out anyway. I too got mine within a week.

Sorry not sure who it was with just that it was through amazon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Daily Baby Buys have it for 50% off today!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babylove81 View Post
    It's only the seats that are half price for the select. They have the micros for hald

8. The Following User Says Thank You to happygirl1982 For This Useful Post:

babylove81  (31-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babylove81 View Post
    It's not the city select model

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Me&MrMagoo For This Useful Post:

babylove81  (31-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by happygirl1982 View Post
    It's only the seats that are half price for the select. They have the micros for hald
    Ah, thanks! Backing quickly out of this thread now, LOL!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Baby jogger have lifetime warranty. it never runs out & covers more than most warranty- I broke a clip and enquired about buying a new one but they sent it free

Sent from my HTC Desire using BubHub